Reviews for The Wrong Wagon
Lara Zed chapter 20 . 7/28
That was highly enjoyable! I loved your Molly, and I know she will be just fine.
Dontblink chapter 12 . 3/15
Lol sherlock is so dramatic! And I practically cackled when Lestrade asked if Donovan put the wind up him. I could find myself imagining Sherlock caught in a wind, literally flying away with great force past astounded police officers and scattered papers, all the while wearing an irritated expression on his face. I would give Donovan a bonus as well if I could see that happen, lol.
The Reserved Reader chapter 20 . 5/5/2014
"'Mine'" - That's my favorite bit from the whole story, actually that whole chapter was just perfection. I thought it was hilarious that there were so many hints the universe was throwing at Sherlock about his feelings and he just ignores them all and settles on the violent one.
I really liked the way you wrote Molly. She's such a doll and at the same time has such strength to be around a scathing Sherlock all the time and still be a lovely person. The bend and snap scene was hilarious. I guess it doesn't work every time. BTW, I actually looked up photos of the butts of two certain fellas... purely for research purposes... and I have to disagree with Molly's preference.
Thanks so much for writing!
64teeth chapter 20 . 1/22/2014
great story, part funny, part sweet and so Sherlock! :)
IloveHeat chapter 12 . 1/8/2014
So this is really great but all I can see in my head is episode two series three and I want to cry. I am reading this as fast as I can and all I want is a happy Johnlock ending. Please let it happen. Thank you for a great story so far. It must be so cool to actually live in England.
Antivertigo chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
I'd just like to mention that I Ran So Far Away started playing when I began reading this chapter a few paragraphs in, and I didn't stop laughing.
Antivertigo chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
I just realised I've been given the opportunity after being corrected on that phrase to say I have indeed heard it both ways. Oh, when fandoms collide, lol.
Motaku1235 chapter 20 . 7/26/2013
Oh brilliamt as always. XD I loved how the epilogue was Molly, it really made a good conclusion, though I would've liked to see more of Donovan's reaction to Johnlock.
Anonymously Gorgeous chapter 20 . 6/27/2013
Awesome story!
Pls more johnlock I like Sherlock being the top dominate of johnD
AkiraNatsume chapter 20 . 6/5/2013
Awe. Poor Molly. Mrs. Hudson is always funny. She's always saying not your housekeeper dear.
PrincessYun chapter 20 . 4/26/2013
I loved it and your story deserved many more reviews! It was so fun and nicely written! I really enjoyed myself and you made me love Molly! Thanks!
EJ 12212012 chapter 20 . 4/12/2013
Yay for Molly. She is awesome. It would have taken me a bit longer to see reason through all that. :D loved the Sherlock and John interactions. Funny as hell! Lol
KnoKnayme chapter 20 . 4/12/2013
Loved it
Zuzanny chapter 20 . 4/9/2013
I really enjoyed reading this. I liked how Molly's character grew in confidence. For a while I actually wanted John and Molly together (which I thinks says a lot for how well you were writing Molly because I am not usually a fan of general parings) I also liked the different thought processes that were going around.
Puggle chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
What a really great piece.
Thank you for sharing.