Reviews for Yellow is for Friendship
Gail chapter 9 . 4/17
You are a wonderful writer So romantic mushy and adorable
CaraDeLua chapter 9 . 3/21
I know you've written this for almost 2 years ago, but only got to read it now. And now I knwo I've been losing seuch a great fic for so long!
I loved the little warm touches throughout the fic, obvious the roses. Such a sweet touch to they friendship and something more.
So if I'm still in time..loved the fic!
JGiesen11 chapter 9 . 3/20
Awesome story! I loved it and loved where you went with it. Id also love a follow up of them telling janes family. That be great! Thanks for your words!
IsaCabral chapter 9 . 3/2
This is truly one of the best I have ever read! Just wish it was longer. Thank you so much for sharing it, though! :-)
slugger35 chapter 6 . 2/25
Thank you for going in that direction with Jane not wanting to be restrained. I always thought that was odd in other stories as well.
Joan chapter 9 . 1/24
lovely story and very well written. It's a real page-turner and I loved every chapter. Thank you.
Joan chapter 6 . 1/23
I love the realism in this chapter. So much love. You really do write very well.
Joan chapter 4 . 1/22
So adorable and very well written.
Lovely!
Joan chapter 2 . 1/21
This is such a fantastic story, it's just how I imagine their relationship. I can't wait to keep reading :)
inkfr33k chapter 9 . 11/26/2014
amazing!
Noob chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
How is it possible for each chapter to be better than the last, when each previous chapters was so damn good?
Noob chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
Wow, you have got their banter DOWN! I can see this all transpiring in my head. :P Also, I love how unintentionally smooth Jane is,
OnceUponABlonde chapter 9 . 10/27/2014
I just posted a review w/out an account, so that person raving about how this is the best fanfic story ever & wanting more- that was me. :D
Guest chapter 9 . 10/27/2014
This is THE best fanfic story. I've loved every bit of it and am so sad to see it end! Feel free to add more chapters ANY time. lol