Reviews for Things we hide
AurorJayrod chapter 19 . 1h
I hope you are still writing this story. I can't wait to read what happens next. I just found your story today and could not stop reading it till now.
Akayuki Novak chapter 19 . 20h
...Oh... you got my hopes up for five seconds when Naruto pulled Sirius out of the way. /Of course/ Naruto had to fall into the Veil. *sigh*
kazearashika chapter 11 . 22h
Believe it or not I actually expected this to happen in the show
LoveMuffins chapter 19 . 23h
Omg did you just you just oh god I swear I have words to describe this story but I can't find them just continue writing this is amazing keep doing whatever it is that you're doing
wind dancer1981 chapter 19 . 5/25
glad that you updated again keep going .
DragonClaw827 chapter 19 . 5/25
Uh oh. Naruto better get out... TT Please.
Nzombi chapter 19 . 5/25
I'M gonna be thinkin about that endin. Couldn't naruto just do what he was taught to do, iM talking about using chakra to stick to the ground, im just using logic here.
RandomPerson44 chapter 19 . 5/25
Damn...
sasukessweetheart chapter 19 . 5/25
Poor naruto he tried to save Sirius but failed. But it was a great chapter. I loved it. Cant wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
DocSlendy chapter 19 . 5/25
Oh Damn, did he just fall through the veil?!
Kitsune-242 chapter 19 . 5/25
*swears up and down until blue in the face* why would you dO THIS?!
Mr.Fallen chapter 19 . 5/25
Ok this is going to be a new experience. Him falling through the veil and the subsequent happenings is going to be hard to write but I believe that with the imigination that you have already shown you can do it like a pro.
kazearashika chapter 19 . 5/25
That is the proverbial out of the frying pan and into the fire
Collin Oshea chapter 19 . 5/25
Good chapter.
GM NASAI chapter 19 . 5/25
Ah-Adu-bu-wha-HUH? Seriously I waited... uh... a long time for that! A damn cliff hanger!? And Naruto going into the veil? I mean I'm glad Sirius is okay but seriously, Naruto?