Reviews for Things we hide
chm01 chapter 14 . 9/19
Are you planning to pair Naruto with Hermione? I hope you do because from what I've seen it would make sense; I ask because she seems to feel sibling love here but later it seems to change to something else.
jh831 chapter 6 . 9/14
that bit in Japanese really wasn't needed in my opinion. your using English, stick with it. if you have them speaking Japanese, then have them speak Japanese then have a translation at the bottom.
Also, the "training trip" with Jariah. really, what did naruto learn? tijutsu and make a bigger rasengan and work on trying to control the kyubi's chackra. So really naruto didn't learn that much
gandalf da black chapter 21 . 9/8
if you do not have Naruto say "even death can't make me break a promise, and I promised you all I'll become hokage". I will be thoroughly displeased. other than that its a great story if a little fast paced. I look forward to your next update.
Update plz
the white wolf Haruka chapter 21 . 9/5
LOVED it! ; ) :) :)
WhiteWinterStar chapter 21 . 9/5
Narutooooo! Much as I want him to burst back into the regular world, I'm glad you took the time for him to speak with Sora. But he returns next chapter! I can't wait to see it.
Shino0 chapter 21 . 8/28
I loved this chapter, can't wait for the next one.
Flamestar072 chapter 21 . 8/25
I can't wait to read the reactions of Naruto's friends when he returns. Thanks for the intresting chapter!
Adas5431 chapter 21 . 8/25
Could you have narutp find put about his heritege next chapter. Goid job with the chapter i liked it. Also i would love naruto to become friends with kurama. Thats the kyuubi if you dudnt know.
thor94 chapter 21 . 8/25
sad chapter.
but seriously i don't like the "there are secrets about you i can't tell". ignorant naruto is sometime boring. I ant him know the truth, his parents, legacy, and what happened during kyuubi attack.
TSAImpregnable chapter 21 . 8/25
We all no his decision...but it is still such a clincher, truly a great way to end that chapter, or rather "act" of your story.
Akayuki Novak chapter 21 . 8/25
*soft hiccup, watery laugh* Knew it. He's just like Harry. Too self-less for his own good.
TSAImpregnable chapter 8 . 8/25
Umbridge gets owned...again...because lets face it, she is one sadistic and probably psychotic person and she deserves it.
TSAImpregnable chapter 4 . 8/25
AND THE PLOT THICKENS! sorry I get really excited sometimes.
TSAImpregnable chapter 2 . 8/25
Definetly a better start than most stories in this category, I am also quite intrigued by the darkness lurking in naruto's life, nice job.