Reviews for Things we hide
Zeus501 chapter 8 . 11/2
thank you so much...i was so worried that it would be yaoi...but i am so happy that its not...its so rare for there to be a non yaoi hp/naruto story on this site
MKspaceCow chapter 21 . 10/28
I absolutely love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter, please please update soon!
LunaLune chapter 21 . 10/22
This is so profondly deep and marvelous and I'm really looking forward the next chapter. And your OC, Sora, is just so awesome, how could anyone possibly hate her? :)
aewea chapter 7 . 10/22
oh god this is one the best fanfictions I've ever read!( and I have read lots of IT!)
aewea chapter 6 . 10/22
guess U made kakashi a little too mean!He's isn't really like that to Naruto ... but whatever!great story
aewea chapter 4 . 10/22
great!oh god U are amazing!
aewea chapter 3 . 10/22
I loved this!really!
aewea chapter 1 . 10/22
I really liked the first chapter!
miuruzeny chapter 21 . 10/20
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Hikaru18920 chapter 21 . 10/4
I started reading this around 12 something and now it 7 in the morning. It might be the lack of sleep talking but I neeeeeeedddddd the next chapter. This fic has become my drug and I need my fix.
I really enjoy this story and hope the next update comes quickly.
chm01 chapter 14 . 9/19
Are you planning to pair Naruto with Hermione? I hope you do because from what I've seen it would make sense; I ask because she seems to feel sibling love here but later it seems to change to something else.
jh831 chapter 6 . 9/14
that bit in Japanese really wasn't needed in my opinion. your using English, stick with it. if you have them speaking Japanese, then have them speak Japanese then have a translation at the bottom.
Also, the "training trip" with Jariah. really, what did naruto learn? tijutsu and make a bigger rasengan and work on trying to control the kyubi's chackra. So really naruto didn't learn that much
gandalf da black chapter 21 . 9/8
if you do not have Naruto say "even death can't make me break a promise, and I promised you all I'll become hokage". I will be thoroughly displeased. other than that its a great story if a little fast paced. I look forward to your next update.
Update plz