Reviews for Things we hide
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 22 . 4/22
Oh come on! I wanted to see more?! (and secretly i was kinda hoping for Hermione to be paired with Naruto.
magolitaevans chapter 1 . 4/10
Amazing, it's been awhile since I read a x-over like this. It's fan-fucking-tastic and put in shame all the other fics when team 7 go to Hogwarts as guards. I really hope you finish this, believe me I cried a lot.
Gothic Rain chapter 10 . 4/10
oh my god, you've just about made me cry with the chapter and the Narnia soundtrack I'm listening to in the background isn't helping XD Thank you! For the chapter, I mean
Gothic Rain chapter 7 . 4/10
I take it back. Its better he's in Gryffindor with those three
Gothic Rain chapter 4 . 4/10
awe, I know it wouldn't have happened but I was internally cheering for Slytherin
Gothic Rain chapter 3 . 4/10
I don't like so much as seeing the mention of that man's name. Dumbledore is like my version of the wizard's world of Voldemort.
Yue in the Stars chapter 22 . 3/25
Wow... Just WOW. This was an amazingly well written story, full of emotions, and yet I can't believe it's not finished yet. Please, I want to, NEED to know what happens next!
Ito Uchiha chapter 22 . 3/17
Plz update soon
Mewsali chapter 22 . 3/11
You told me to hassle you, so I'm hassling you. Give us the next chapter! XD
forsakenfoxshadow chapter 22 . 2/11
I really like it, a lot of fan fics are not thought through but this is, really good plot and character development. 9/10
dragonfox123 chapter 22 . 2/3
Awesome chapter
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/2
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
Maxine chapter 22 . 1/4
So close... Please hurry! I wanna see harry kick some butt!
hannah.roberts.5095110 chapter 10 . 1/1
I'd like Naruto to stay at Hogwarts!
kurifu gari chapter 22 . 12/17/2016
woah Hermione nearly did the killing curse bloody hell can't wait till the next chapter