Reviews for Things we hide
Sakura Chara chapter 22 . 8/23
Wow... The feels, man... THE FEELS! This is amazingly written, and I just felt my heart heart the entire way with Naruto. Seriously, Mom thought something was wrong when she looked at me. She looked at me funny when I explained what gave me the feels. But, Erza, you REALLY NEED TO UPDATE!
*shouts hysterically* YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THIS! PLEASE!
Hope to see ya soon~!
~Kura
KrapyKocaineKlub chapter 22 . 7/31
Also if you need any help, try looking for a beta writer. Just a suggestion.
KrapyKocaineKlub chapter 22 . 7/31
And by the way, will you have this continue all the way to the 7th book? Cause I'd like to have Naruto become apart of the adventure! But just make sure the all the other losers from Konoha aren't.
KrapyKocaineKlub chapter 22 . 7/30
Please Update Soon BTW! I really wanna see more Naruto x Hermione moments! I can't wait for them to get together, as its my favorite crack shipping as of late.
KrapyKocaineKlub chapter 22 . 7/27
Ooooooooh Boy! Shit's really going down now! Can't wait for next chapter!

For my personal opinion for what Naruto should do after this, I'd say he should just up and leave Konoha and trying starting a new life at Hogwarts! Because let's face it, staying in Konoha is NOT going to improve his current mental state, nor is being around the jackasses in Team 7, as they're too full of themselves to be able to help him in any way.
darick.klomp chapter 22 . 7/23
hey like your fic please keep writing also i hate cliffhanger
RedFoxReader chapter 22 . 7/18
I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY AND ITS KILLING ME WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT I REALLY HOPE VOLDEMORT GETS HIS ASS WHOOPED BY A BADASS NARUTO BUT YA KNOW IM COOL WITH WHATEVER AS LONG AS THERE SOMETHING. THANKS
...2 weeks have passed
BananaCucumbers chapter 22 . 6/16
It's a great story! I can't wait to read more, but take as much time as you need, quality over quantity after all! :)
dragonmunchies chapter 22 . 6/10
well, no one's reviewed in a while, so i figure it's about time i gave you a booster review! first a few common positive reviews you might get, then i will attempt to give an intelligent positive review
*erhemhemhem*
update update update update update update update update chapter chapter! update update update update update update update CHAPTER CHAPTER! update update update update update oooh wooords! look, there's woooooooooooords!
...
hmm, i think that's actually a pretty accurate summary of a lot reviews... (no offense meant to anyone, i know reviews like that can actually mean a lot to people)
anyway, you're doin so good, dudette! keep it up, gurl! don't let this fic die, you're making a good thing! i mean, grammar and punctuation mistakes are minimal, there's a good plot, unfortunately i have a weak will so i can only read straight through from the beginning a lot less often than i can read from the newest chapter because the angst is pretty good and now there's this massive cliffhanger? c'mon gurl, you're yankin our climbing ropes! XD
...
cliff hanger, hanging from a cliff!
(can't hold on much longer...)
and that's why he's called cliff hanger!
*ahem* sorry, nostalgia just takes over sometimes. point is... *runs to your feet and throws herself at them* DON'T LET THIS FIC DIE! *sobs* *slaps herself* GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF WOMAN! yes ma'am sorry ma'am
my god, i must be hyper or old or something, i don't usually leave long rambling reviews like this oh god am i still going cripes i'm still going fingers stop i said stop fingers STOP I SAID okay fingers have been chastised dragonmunchies singing off, ciao! *waves*
Jinxxs chapter 22 . 5/24
please continue
jordanlink7856 chapter 22 . 5/24
Sooooooo, hopefully it won't be six more months before another chapter? Won't have anything against you, but I find this story to be quite interesting, maybe because of the soap opera drama. Who knows?
jordanlink7856 chapter 4 . 5/24
Sooooooo... love triangle on team 7?
Love this story id follow and favorite u but my phone wont let me sign in anymore but i love your story and i cant wait for the next update
Shadowlady12 chapter 22 . 5/11
Wow! I'm baffled! This story is amazing! Please continue it!