Reviews for Things we hide
Flamestar072 chapter 21 . 8/25
I can't wait to read the reactions of Naruto's friends when he returns. Thanks for the intresting chapter!
Adas5431 chapter 21 . 8/25
Could you have narutp find put about his heritege next chapter. Goid job with the chapter i liked it. Also i would love naruto to become friends with kurama. Thats the kyuubi if you dudnt know.
thor94 chapter 21 . 8/25
sad chapter.
but seriously i don't like the "there are secrets about you i can't tell". ignorant naruto is sometime boring. I ant him know the truth, his parents, legacy, and what happened during kyuubi attack.
plusangel19 chapter 1 . 8/25
[[[spendable continental euro,jamaican dolar,usd/
/12015884406 available 5 valid tourist pasport amercan,eng,canada,france.
]]]]/
TSAImpregnable chapter 21 . 8/25
We all no his decision...but it is still such a clincher, truly a great way to end that chapter, or rather "act" of your story.
Akayuki Novak chapter 21 . 8/25
*soft hiccup, watery laugh* Knew it. He's just like Harry. Too self-less for his own good.
TSAImpregnable chapter 8 . 8/25
Umbridge gets owned...again...because lets face it, she is one sadistic and probably psychotic person and she deserves it.
TSAImpregnable chapter 4 . 8/25
AND THE PLOT THICKENS! sorry I get really excited sometimes.
TSAImpregnable chapter 2 . 8/25
Definetly a better start than most stories in this category, I am also quite intrigued by the darkness lurking in naruto's life, nice job.
SoulMore chapter 21 . 8/25
FAN!~
Will naruto be paired with someone ?
sasukessweetheart chapter 21 . 8/25
Awww that was cute. I loved it. It was so emotional. Poor sora though, at least she did what she had to do to protect naruto. Please update soon.
Foxcomm chapter 21 . 8/25
Not how I thought she hurt him but I was close.
ivan0061509 chapter 21 . 8/25
That was so sad but it was a good chapter I can't wait for the next chapter when Naruto comes back
silentprotector chapter 21 . 8/25
Love it tears in my eyes!