Reviews for No surrender
Marvelmyra chapter 22 . 4/8
This can not be all of it !
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 22 . 7/14/2014
It's bittersweet and lovely, and ends on an uplifting note, though heartbreaking for Sansa. You're a wonderful writer.
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 21 . 7/12/2014
No! Sandor, no! Sansa baby, why? I guess I have to hope and pray chapter 22 will fix this.
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 20 . 7/12/2014
There's no way Sansa's going to survive this story. I'm praying she will, of course, but seriously. The skirts soaked with blood dream, her obsession with death, she's not going to make it.
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 19 . 7/12/2014
Ahhhh! No! House Frey sucks!
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 18 . 7/12/2014
Awww Arya/Gendry is always my favorite!
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 16 . 7/9/2014
Really? They'll kill him for that? After all the things he's done? They kill him for avenging the rape and murder of someone else? The irony is killing me.
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 15 . 7/9/2014
Noooo! They were so close to being happy! This was beyond cute, btw
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
I'm so sad they're leaving. Ella was a fantastic addition to the cast. I'm so glad there are more than two characters in this! When leads have friends, it just makes me happy ;)
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
Ahhh, we finally hear where the title came from… Whenever the title is mentioned in dialouge, it's important. I think I should remember the Tarbeck story.
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
Her FATHER? Come on Sandor, you know nobody will believe that. The end of this chapter is wonderful.
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
Their dynamic is so interesting. It's what drew me to them in the books. The think I love most about both Sandor and Sansa is that their motives get muddled. Some characters are all about revenge, others value honor above all else, a few just want to protect their children and families. I love these two because there is no main driving force to them. They are complicated and don't even understand themselves. Anyway, you write them both really well.
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
Poor Sandor.
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Good girl Sansa! Make him question his beliefs!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 4/7/2014