Reviews for A Different Kind of Dirty
poppy chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
love the whole language of flowers concept and all the fitting vocabulary - orchids, nectar, petal, folds. beautifully written. you have a unique, beautifully-descriptive style.

very sensual one-shot. looking forward to reading more of your envelope-pushing fics - what a joy!
lilianthorn chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I love the flowers. Moss; nice touch, represents a mother's love...and of course, your orchids. Their roots as I'm sure you know are used as an aphrodisiac. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This is literally one of the hottest, dirtiest things I've ever read. It sort of motivated me to think of putting in some foliage around my pool.
16clumsyandshy chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
You could probably find a more suggestive picture for this cover. Just saying. Why is eating pussy so... hot? Is it just when it's incesty? I don't think so because I often think even though I'm for boys I could totally watch somebody eat pussy for hours...straight. Snork. Although that might get uncomfortable. Needless to say this was really hot and thank you for making a place that smells like crap into a place where I now want to make out.
Greyella chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
*chuckles* my oh my, my my...a story large metaphor. Apt and deftly done.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This was perfect. Your stories are so much fun.
Bee chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Well it looks like some guys can seduce a girl with flowers
BeautifulDisaster123 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I loved it :) great work
NarcissaNerea chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Probably one of the best "get well" presents ever! Wonderfully written as always and a lovely distraction from being ill.
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I don't think I'll ever look at a greenhouse the same way, great story!
Narcissa's Dragon chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Dirt and deviance. Filth comes to fruition. Fantastic display of gardening and groaning. Now I need a shower. Splendid piece, indeed.