Reviews for The Rings
Kitty Momma chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
Husband and wife...sounds so good. Thank you for the sweetness in all 3chapters.
Yazzy x chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
Aww that was sweet of the group to give them that room but know they'll probably never leave it, know that I wouldn't!
Amazing story!
Yazzy x chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Go Carol being badass on the run with her bow and getting Daryl a ring to wear! Loved Maggie in this helping Carol and at the end telling them they needed to get there space! Loved it!
Yazzy x chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I love how Daryl spend three weeks looking for rings, wanting to find the right one! So cute!
littleshelly0619 chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Very nice, again, understated and smooth. Love virile, sexy Daryl! Here's to hoping your muse will make it to the writing room of the show in season 4!
littleshelly0619 chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Loved this chapter too! Carol more strong and independent than she's ever been, and I like that Daryl didn't throw a complete hissy fit when he found out about her close call. Subtle, well written and nicely done!
littleshelly0619 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Wonderful opening chapter! Loved this, great character insight!
BanannaFlvdSnow chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
That was hot! :D
Good Writing I really enjoyed it...
WinchesterWantsTheD chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I love this story (: He's a bit awkward about things like I kind of imagine he would be and I think that it's very in character. You did an amazing job with the entire story.
HaloHunter89 chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
It's really good. I imagine Daryl would be a bit more primal and dominant though. I'd like to read more about them ;)
Strangerthings4 chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
I love this story so much. I wish it was longer, but at the same time, I think it was perfect being just three chapters. I just wanted to let you know that this story is perfection :D
Darylfan1988 chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
This was way better then mine :)

You are a great writer, keep up the good work.
necessarily chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
sweet
Stephycats7785 chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Great chapter as for prompts it'd be interesting to see Daryl's reaction as to if carol was preggers.
Stephycats7785 chapter 2 . 3/1/2013