Reviews for Rise of the Western Empire
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/7
HitmaN007 chapter 18 . 1/29
love it
Kukuku chapter 5 . 11/6/2015
You lost me here. As much as I want Hinata to become strong, I don't think you should have sealed Kurama into her. It kinda takes away Naruto's identity. It was a major turn off for Mr. And I was kinda hoping Hinata would have the niibi as her Bijuu. Matatabi suits Hinata better than Kurama. Anyway, I can't read anymore, this chapter just throw me away.
ninbigboy168 chapter 18 . 3/31/2015
Will their be an update soon nice story really enjoyed it , I think your the 1st story I've read where Danzo used the sharigan on stunade and perv sage do I think it would be hard to do, nice job do
Reichenfaust chapter 18 . 2/14/2015
With the fall and resurrection of the leaf, now the games can truly begin.

With the real Madara alive, Itachi may just follow him. Especially if you do an exchange of eyes, with Sasuke and him. Of course Itachi may just only follow him because he's formulating a new plan, but it would be interesting to see the last 4 Uchiha become Akatsuki.

Wonder if Naruto and Karin will have a moment, when they realize that they are family... They were denied that in the manga. From what kishi made it out like, Karin's attraction was all about chakra. It seemed like Karin became enamored with Naruto after being around his chakra, but this was never further expanded upon.

Hope you update soon, and keep up the good work!