Reviews for Rise of the Western Empire
blhuez chapter 1 . 11/7
It started off as intriguing... yet I saw a major plothole within the very first scene. Come on! Hinata Hyuuga broke Naruto out of the prison when the Elders and Danzo have all the power in the village and you are telling me she won't run away with him because she has a responsibility to fix her clan? That's okay-ish, but did you even bother thinking she about her incoming punishment?

Free a high profile prisoner and if you are a heiress, you won't be getting punishments. I think there's something wrong with your head.

Don't tell me they would find out about it because they're Shinobis for fuck sakes. You could have did a vague scenario that his friends set him away rather than this. Also, according to a reviewer below me, you sealed Kurama into Hinata. What the hell, man! Bye. I'm done.

Oh, btw. Good grammar but you seriously need to work things in your mind first. You clearly overreaching here.
my 2 guys chapter 18 . 10/4
Alexia Colette chapter 2 . 8/2
he spent so much time in the mansion when they're looking for him?
my 2 guys chapter 18 . 7/15
that was good
Perseus12 chapter 7 . 3/23
You reap what you sow, Danzo and Konoha.
Fnix de Plata chapter 11 . 12/1/2016
Que capitulo.
Hinata perdió. Y delante de todos, que Vergüenza. Yo Siento que se mostró devil ante todos y eso no es muy bueno siendo ella Lady de occidente.
No me gustó.
Y Naruto no se porta como un digno Emperador.
No me gustó este fic, pero creo que a muchos sí. Te deseo suerte con él.
my 2 guys chapter 11 . 5/27/2016