Reviews for A letter lost, a lover found
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
More please
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Bwahahahahhaaa! XD Nice one!
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I love it
softdreamer chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I liked it :D
dianadenisa chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Salut! Avand in vedere ca esti din romania, cred ca nu te superi ca scriu in romana.
A fost un oneshot foarte dragut. Daca nu te deranjeaza, ai vrea sa vorbim...Despre HPLV? Despre idei, carti...etc. Si stai linistita, am numai 15 ani. bine, in 10 octombrie, dar mai e putin. Oricum...Avand in vedere ca e vara...ai putea scrie mai multe Oneshot-uri hptrlv? Serios! Am citit atatea ficuri, ca nu mai stiu ce sa citesc, sau unde sa mai gasesc. Pe adultFFN nu prea pot intra. Chestia aia cu varsta. Da, mno. Am citit "cincizeci de umbre ale lui grey" Este destul de...informativa:)) :).
Revenind, imi place stilul tau. Ai citit bonds of love? Imi place fic-ul. E hptr. Bine...cred ca te-am plictisit. pupici!
Jenaminya chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Of course Voldie has waited all this time to get Harry to himself. It's just so clear when you look at it how obsessed he is with his 'enemy'. I just don't understant why everyone else doesn't see it..
But anyway, I loved this ;)
LemonyRoselle chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Hi!

Cute. :) I can definitely see how OOC Harry and Voldemort are. It's understandable, I suppose, because Voldemort killed his parents, but I always thought Harry hardened his heart a bit too much towards our favorite Dark Lord, and that certainly doesn't happen here. I'd go into more detail about this, but... I have more of your fanfictions to read. :) Might login for a later review so you're got an instalink to me, in case you want to reply. (I am reviewing under my username, though, I'm just not actually connected to the network right now.)

-Roselle
GothicDebby chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
brilliant :)
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Awesome ending ;) Great work on this!
eris8656 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
a nice read! :-)
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
LOL lovely
Basill chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
That was sweet! I loved it!
Krysania chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Way cute!
teela.hyde chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
love it!
Cor-brief chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Can you do a story based on this I think it would be very good!