Reviews for How Mommy and Daddy Came To Be
MissEllen chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Hi, just found this, and have thoroughly enjoyed it. It was sweet. I enjoyed seeing Leah happy, and her and Edward as parents. You wrote their little girl very well, and she was enjoyable to read, as well. I liked the final peace making between everyone, and their looking toward the future, spending time together.

nicely done and very different - I like that best of all!
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
So adorable
TheLyricalCutie chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
That was pretty cute and very well written
shelikesthesound chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
First, I just want to say that I LOVED this one shot. I really wasn't expecting my Secret Santa to write an Edward/Leah, so I was surprised and ecstatic when this came in my inbox. You captured them just as I would have imagined if the Twilight Saga had veer off in this direction.

By the way, I just found the reveal list on the website, otherwise, I would have written this sooner. lol. Thank you so much for tackling this pairing. It really was one of the best presents ever. :)
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
A very cute story, although my first reaction was 'No way, not Edward and Leah', but you totally made it feasible.
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I have never read an Edward and Leah fic! You made it work really well :) And I love the nice family picture that you painted at the end. I'm glad it could work out happy for everyone!
And I loved little Etta! She was beyond precious!
brankel1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Love is adorable.
TheUnderStudy chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
First let me get all my excited squeals out the way *SQUEE* What a refreshing one shot. I really enjoyed it and you wrote Edward & Leah well. Etta was a doll and you just seem to have a knack for writing stories with kids. It's not something easily done. I commend you on that. My only complaint is that you're such a tease! Lol! You know you should have made this into a multi fic lol. Thanks for writing this though and sharing it with the rest of us.
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Very nice!
Marie One chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Very and very Nice.
ceci-tvfan chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Such a sweet christmas tale! Congratulations! Edward/Leah is a difficult pairing, but you did a great job with this story!
Alexandra of Mirkwood chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
You, my dear, are brilliant!

This is really different (Edward and Leah - who would have thought?) but really endearing at the same time. Leah gets an unexpected happy ending with Edward, which is awesome. Etta was really cute too. :)
emmettsmate chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Another great piece you wrote her! I read a story once with Emmett/Bella where Edward/Leah were married too and I always wanted to read another story with them two, so u know this made me smile!

Great job!
mar1985 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
It was a cute story. I liked it.
Purradox chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I would have never paired them. That was nice. Thank you for writing the story.