Reviews for True Colours Show
Plz tell me ur gonna continue this story ur almost there u gotta keep going
Jordana Babe chapter 35 . 7/7
Oh I have missed seven chapters how did this happen. I loved it I am so happy I decided t re read this story I can't wait to read more.
KarisTasogare chapter 30 . 7/4
sorry, I think I am done reading this. the premise was great and the story interesting. But in the last couple of chapters, somehow that changed and now I find this unreadable. It ois not that the story is nessasarily bad, it is just for me it is unpalatable. I hope that, what ever occurs after this you find joy in it, but I wont be there to see it.
KingRider6911 chapter 35 . 6/16
Excellent story. Truly spectacular! I loved every minute, I couldn't stop reading. Please update really soon!
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 31 . 5/9
Outstanding for you young man.

It will be a gread day when you receive your degree!

I managed to squeez a 4-year degree into 15 years and I had a wife with health problems, two girls, a morgage, and a full time job.

Focus on your studies, give it your best effort and you'll make it!

Really, (and I may get 'stoned for this' but if you have to let the fiction writing slide than do so.

Your education and the boost to your self-worth is worth more than the accolades of your many readers.

My 25cents worth.

As always, thanks for sharing your talent as an author with us.

Best Regards,

ToddGilliss chapter 35 . 5/9
time to bring this story up to date
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 19 . 5/8
That was a very emotional scene with Harry reading his parents' journals.

Also, the rushing to the rescue of his Sister-in-law was well done as well.

Thank you so much for sharing your hard work on these stories.

Hopefully your schooling is continuing and you've either already reached your goal or are quickly approaching it.

I understand somewhat since I dropped out of college for a few years while starting a family. I eventually made it though my undergraduate degree but it took me 15 as opposed to the typical 4 years.

So good on you for returning to the struggle!

YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 18 . 5/8
Well, I understand that gay folks do constitute some percentage of the population and it is your lookout to decide whether or not or even to what extent they will be part of the population in your story.

I'm not in favor of the lifestyle but acknowledge that people, having a free will will do as they want.

It was a cute way of shooting down an over self-impressed young man looking to 'share the wealth' with a cute girl.

Ginnylove9990 chapter 35 . 5/2
Oh please, please finish this story. I is to good for you not to finish it. it is an awesome story. And I can hardly wait to for the next two chapters. You will be finishing this Right?
KMF-G chapter 2 . 4/16
Don't want be ungrateful but you really need rewrite 12 chapters. It feels totally forced and story is unclear. "Dumbles giving will for Harry, grabbing Harry" What reason is for giving will to Harry? Dumbles not using magic to bind Harry? Longbotom goes from Dumbles worshipper to hater... Nymph betraying Dumbles because of Sirius?!
Come on, do better job, you can do it!
midnightscar17 chapter 35 . 4/15
Hermione wins lol

Please update
midnightscar17 chapter 15 . 4/15
Y did u list that tonks and ginny would be in the pairing with harry and Hermione and daph
Salathi chapter 6 . 4/12
Now I am confused beyond measure... First her dad is like no "no way in hell they sleep in the same bed" next day, hey harry take my daughter skinny dipping on the poll, oh make sure you have some booze with you" ummm, does he have two personalities that like to trade places each day?
michaelc100 chapter 35 . 3/1
Great story. Cant wait for an update
LordofChaos2014 chapter 35 . 2/25
This story is awesome please bring an update asap
Chaos