Reviews for True Colours Show
Matrixskater chapter 36 . 8/7
it was one heck of a journey. but it was a worthy one :)
ProudRavenclaw2017 chapter 13 . 7/16
ROFL. I love this chapter. You had me laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. Haha good job
DalkonCledwin chapter 2 . 7/3
Parts of this chapter feel a bit rushed and thus are rather confusing to follow.
DalkonCledwin chapter 1 . 7/3
Albus Dumbledore is in danger of seeming incredibly stupid…

A. why cast the Imperius Curse on someone who is the master of one of the Deathly Hallows with another of the Deathly Hallows when you already know about him having control of one of the Deathly Hallows?
B. How does Albus not know that Harry is completely immune to the Imperius Curse?

Hermione placed ‘her head on her shoulder’ seems a bit redundant...
nightwing27 chapter 27 . 5/28
and oh arya grand father is going to be minister and alittle cross over with dragonball the potters will make sure charles will never died along with them and the fake prophecy will never happen and dumbledore's plan B will fail using his lover grindlewald lol
nightwing27 chapter 17 . 5/28
good thing in my story the two dark lords will fall by a 5 year old lol all of dumbledores plans will be known and air live even the one that knew about the horcruxes for years but refuse to do anything. loyailty potions and mid control is ban too dumbledore can't do anything about it. My story will be great and it will happen all before 1981
nightwing27 chapter 14 . 5/28
good thing in my stories will good not some crazy fan girl but ron will always be an ass clown and forgotten
DoraLupinTonks chapter 36 . 5/23
Wow...I loved it!
ThunderSphinx chapter 30 . 4/25
Unicorns lol
ThunderSphinx chapter 8 . 4/25
Lily is a Muggleborn not a Pureblood. The fact that she is a Muggleborn is what made her so special. She was smarter, far more skilled, and far more powerful than those Purebloods. You making her a Pureblood is a damn shame :(
ThunderSphinx chapter 18 . 4/25
The Quidditch changes were stupid IMO. Harry should have just created a Junior Varsity team.
ThunderSphinx chapter 36 . 4/25
I saved it to he end, but I'm still gonna say it. Fleamont and Euphemia Potter Harry's grandparents, not Charlus and Dorea.

Good story but I feel like it was rushed the last several chapters. And plus, we never got to see the Weasleys' reactions to them having another grandson/nephew. What became of Lavender and her child?

And why oh why did you have to Harry at such a young age!? :(
ThunderSphinx chapter 31 . 4/25
Yes. Yesss. Burn it down :)

Burn that brewery down! Bring it all down! :)
ThunderSphinx chapter 26 . 4/25
Incredibly unrealistic. Pettigrew was weak. Remus would have thrashed him quite easily.

And what about Voldemort's Horcruxes?
slmncpm chapter 36 . 4/16
wow, this was a great fiction! thank you for sharing it. *hands you scones*