Reviews for True Colours Show
DalkonCledwin chapter 14 . 4/17/2023
So, I have to wonder why Ginny is included as part of the pairings...
LeoniusDong chapter 36 . 10/21/2022
I'm trying to ignore the biggest plot that was Simone, Remus, Moody, the Greengrass,... all knew that Harry shouldn't live with the Dursley but let him rot in that place for over a decade. I mourn for his childhood! But I do enjoy the rest of the story! Anything has its own price! So sorry for Harry to leave so soon!
Nevarus chapter 2 . 10/1/2022
not sure if it changes but why is ginny in the pairing
deschiffchiff chapter 36 . 9/27/2022
Thanks for the great story !
Lugia the Ocean Guardian chapter 1 . 9/10/2022
To the guest who reviewed below…
Do you expect all love stories to have sex? Your perception is extremely screwed
Guest chapter 16 . 8/8/2022
How can you have a story about love without sex! I' m done.
EdTheBeast chapter 36 . 7/24/2022
Intriguing, very AU, very out there, but an excellent story!
Fellbane chapter 21 . 6/26/2022
the amazingly funny stories of Lily's pregnancy with him. Tales of James being sent out at four am for fast food

I’m not sure how much you know of England in the late 70’s and early 80’s but I can for sure clarify that we didn’t have take aways that were open until 4am.
Fellbane chapter 13 . 6/25/2022
This is a huge pity party for Harry here, I hope it doesn’t stay that way for much longer as it’s getting tiring to constantly read about tears and child abuse.
Fellbane chapter 3 . 6/25/2022
Why even bring the Dursley’s there in the first place?
rjcelmore chapter 36 . 5/18/2022
Wow. That's all I have to say. This was one of the most well crafted, quirky stories I've ever read. The beginning felt a bit rushed and an overpowered Harry. But then it changed for the better. It was tense in the right parts and goofy in the others. This truely was a great story. You've earned my praise.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/13/2022
Luna is too needy to limit herself only as a lesbian . She craves it all .
ranielpaulvillamor25 chapter 36 . 2/22/2022
Can’t say this was a good ending for me.

Quite ironic that Harry had hated the fact that his entire life he was manipulated by Dumbledore and other forces just to use him. In the end, his entire life was just a manipulation by even more outside forces to stop Dumbledore. In the end he even had to pay the price dying relatively young even thought he literally didn’t ask for it. At the very least, he should have lived a long life to spend his time happily with his big family. Its quite tragic if you look at it like that.
ranielpaulvillamor25 chapter 26 . 2/21/2022
This entire campaign made zero sense at all.

Earlier chapters mentioned they had allies who owe Potters all over the world. Then why the heck are his friends and families doing the raids all by themselves? It was mentioned that Harry didn’t contact them while his sons are not yet born. Now they’re born, he hasn’t contacted all these powerful warrior tribes and used “precious” wives, friends, and family to do his raids.

Remus’ death also doesn’t make any sense, did everyone forget that the Phoenix is on their side? I would understand if it was somehow a powerful Bleeding curse sent by either Dumbledore or Voldemort that it cannot be healed by Phoenix tears but its literally sent by an ordinary death eater Pettigrew.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 36 . 1/22/2022