Reviews for True Colours Show
Guest chapter 4 . 1/5/2022
Damn Hugo going all Alpha male for his family. Over protective father and all that. Too bad is wife cheats on him because he is a limp dicked cuck.
marvinkitfox1 chapter 2 . 1/3/2022
dude, seriously?
Stupefy, to shatter a statue?
Maybe read the Harry Potter books, before trying to write a story in that world.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 36 . 12/31/2021
50 is rather young but considering what he was put threw it was just to much for his body. And a good chunk of that blame belongs to Dumbledore and the Dursleys. If people take proper care of themselves and those who are responsible for us while we are young and dependant of others do as they are supposed to and don't abuse and neglect those they are responsible for. And their are those who don't have much try their best to try and meet the needs of t he e children in their care. But because circumstances beyond their control they are not always able.
Bronze chapter 5 . 9/2/2021
Frankly, after reading the wording of that so called Prophecy I consider it BULLSHIT! At point in it does it say anything about year, decade, century nor millennium. Nor which Dark Lord. And quite frankly, Good Ole Fumblemort fit in perfectly as the Dark Lord mentioned. Everything he's done to Harry since just before his parents murder clearly shows he's in no way, shape or form a Light sided Wizard. Of course, it does in fact go back much, much further than that. It likely goes back to when he was a young man. Most likely before he even started school. He's just going by the old saying " Dazzle 'em with bullshit. " And he's so damn good at that.
shadewolfedrt chapter 36 . 8/15/2021
This kind of reminds me of the original Battlestar Galactica and the Ascended in SG1 with what Albus was.
shadewolfedrt chapter 7 . 8/15/2021
That about Mad Eye being Harry's granddad is new thanks.
morcheller chapter 35 . 8/3/2021
i had to read it one more time! It's such a great story.
Nevarus chapter 15 . 7/5/2021
sigh, I enjoy certain parts of this, but quite a bit of it makes little sense.

On a side note, I'm pretty sure this isn't bashing. it looks like you are hating on their characters and changing them completely or blowing up certain aspects at best. yes, I am taking into account Dumbledore essentially bribing them. it would make more sense if they were imperiused or potioned honestly (because why would he trust them?)
BiGDeal chapter 36 . 4/26/2021
I was surprised not to have noticed this story until I did a bulk read of all the short stories that you'd written over the last years. Please write more stories.
Tohshi chapter 1 . 4/2/2021
Your definition of 'not rushed' frightens me cause you've got an amount of plot reveals here that could have with no padding been three chapters and I've seen spread out across ten chapters without being excessively slow. Welp let's see where we head next...
TupanHD chapter 36 . 3/17/2021
Good story. I didn’t like the powers and balance thing at the end but overall a good story.
TupanHD chapter 5 . 3/17/2021
This was cringe
Guest chapter 36 . 3/5/2021
Thank you for making this story. I loved it so much, and I hope to make my own little spin off from it. I would love to get in contact, so I can know some out comes of other characters, like Cindy. My Instagram is Alfie_p2004. I wish the best of luck.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/5/2021
I love this so much
Tomas chapter 3 . 2/19/2021
#1) as a father of three girls I guarantee upon meeting a boyfriend from boarding school my first words to him isn't going to be " I hope you're taking care of my bay. #2) why in the hell would Remus need to warn Dursley that he better never again see marks on Harry,cause after that display why would they ever let Harry get within a foot of Dursley. This story is crap
976 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »