Reviews for True Colours Show
ANDestory chapter 8 . 1/14/2021
No joke, I've read a lot of fanfics about how Dumbledork is screwing with Harry and his heritage, and I've seen a lot of funny nicknames for Dumbledore, but never one as good as 'Dumb-as-a-door." I loved it. Great story btw. Love it so far.
KarisTasogare chapter 14 . 9/25/2020
not sure about this (or part about musical skill in the pervious chapter)
not so much for what he did to Ron (as that seems far better, than killing him)
but due to 'how much further' he went with Ginny. Since he condemned her to the same fate, but completely stripped her of her magic first. thus removing any 'protection' it might offer from harsh conditions or bodily harm (such as what 'save' Neville when he was dropped head first out a third floor window)
perhaps a far better option would be to have 'squibbed' her and 'banished' her to a muggle orphanage?
pavook chapter 3 . 8/31/2020
It feels incredibly rushed to the point of not bothering with several issues. Harry had no time to talk with new minister, said minister had no way to access protected Potter land. Why were Harry relatives ported there?
Harry is admiting to the minister that he is a thief and used potion illegally because he is stupid? Where he got the antidote is never stated, questions themselves very vague, not foolproof. Just because they do not stand with Dumble, doesn't mean they stand with him...
Harry doesn't strike as particulary intelligent and other people were even dumbed down for Harry that he could have a chance.
Wolvie26 chapter 36 . 8/15/2020
Love the story and how you talked with the characters in the A/ Ns!
WildOnionTops chapter 36 . 7/8/2020
Great story. Read it once before, glad I found it again.
Jtf0012 chapter 2 . 6/30/2020
umm... where did the antidote come from?
Jtf0012 chapter 1 . 6/30/2020
It feels heavy handed but not rushed. other then the sudden info dump it looks good.
observentuser chapter 36 . 6/25/2020
A sad, but only fitting end.

montanoaries9 chapter 36 . 5/30/2020
yup the ending sucks talking all about balanced and what not and harry, dumbles, grindelwald became a side character to these balanced entity
anjalyy chapter 22 . 5/11/2020
Holy shit, Harry! You really want six kids from three girls?! I mean, Edgar, Amelia, James, Sofia, Sirius and whoever the Black girl will be
anjalyy chapter 18 . 5/11/2020
I seriously can't believe, Katie would be like that...
anjalyy chapter 17 . 5/11/2020
I’m so happy that you showed mercy for Bellatrix. I have always liked her and had a feeling that she only did what she did because of wanting to be a good daughter and not be like Sirius and be disowned or like Andromeda.
anjalyy chapter 7 . 5/11/2020
But wait. If the Evans had problems conceiving children, is Petunia adopter too?
anjalyy chapter 6 . 5/11/2020
I love Savage, he’s so cool
anjalyy chapter 2 . 5/10/2020
Yes...the meeting with your girlfriends parents...
976 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »