Reviews for The Eternal Power Of Love
KailahBoo11 chapter 78 . 2/13
OMG I WAS CRYING WHEN EVE SAID WHAT SHE SAID
Kaitlin chapter 78 . 12/30/2013
I thought that cmpunk was dead,but I guest he's not :-)
cenaliciousx chapter 78 . 9/29/2013
Great.
syiqin88 chapter 78 . 9/28/2013
Aww..i love it when u made it a happy n joyous ending..thanks lilcmpunkfan coz your stories are great and i have never missed one ever since the first story..thank you! ;)
crazylove4u chapter 78 . 9/24/2013
GREAT STORY! I just loved reading this story until the last chapter but I would say, you should make another story!
RawisCMPunk chapter 78 . 9/23/2013
excellent story you are a very talented author cant wait to read more of your stories
Punkler chapter 78 . 9/23/2013
Can't believe this is done after reading for almost a year including Forbidden Love, it's been a hell of a ride XD, the ending was pretty perfect so a sequel isn't totally needed, I look forward to your next story very much :D
AlysaKhater chapter 78 . 9/23/2013
Really amazing story!
Tj chapter 78 . 9/23/2013
Please make a third!
DeanAmborseBatistaWifey23 chapter 78 . 9/23/2013
Really Great Ending With Punk Living And The Birth Of His And April Daugether Loved It It Was Great
punkdlaurenx chapter 78 . 9/23/2013
Beautiful ending! So glad that you kept Punk alive. Sad to see this story go but excited to see what you come up with next, amazing story, awesome job! Can't wait for more from you.
RawisCMPunk chapter 77 . 9/22/2013
OMG don't tell me that punk is NOOOOOOO!...
Ajleelover chapter 77 . 9/22/2013
OMG it cannot end like this it just can't u have to make an epilogue please I'm begging you!
Debwood-1999 chapter 77 . 9/21/2013
Dammit! You absolutely CANNOT end your story on a cliffhanger like this! I think you'll be writing an epilogue out of necessity!:)
punkdlaurenx chapter 77 . 9/21/2013
OH MY GOD! Epilogue epilogue epilogue please!