Reviews for Starlight Starbright
Fayah chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Wow, this is perhaps my favorite CCS fic now. I know it's been years since it's updated so I don't have much hope of an update. However, I would just let you know I'm happy this story is still on FF.N because it was quite fun to read :)
Sakura Topaz Venus chapter 15 . 2/13/2010
Your story is awe some! Kaitou Ann sorry i didn't read and review!:( i keep forgetting to because your stor is very interesting

Sakura Topaz Venus a.k.a

Supreme Sailor Venus
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 16 . 2/11/2010
UPSATE SOON! THis is soo good and I hope that you don't abandone it!
Kanaete chapter 16 . 6/13/2009
wow this is so amazing! please don't stop... i really like how you're doing all of this, Syaoran is so amazing! :)
Missing'Nin'Akiko chapter 16 . 8/6/2008
I love your story so far! and I do hope you continue this story even if you haven't updated in a while, but please keep trying because its a really good story.
sycamore chapter 16 . 11/25/2006
I suppose that it is too much to ask you to update this, but it is so good! why'd ya stop?
Boheme chapter 3 . 5/11/2006
Any hope for SS in the future? Well, even if not - hell, it is YOUR story, right? - I really like it so far, and it's really well written.
Tamia chapter 16 . 4/8/2006
You just have to update! It's been too long since I've had a good story with a good plot and an interesting turn of events to read! Please, update!
Secret Sailor Destiny chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Thank you so much...for a Yue/Sakura story. I'm so excited about reading it that I could just pee myself!
AfGhAnCuTiE chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
lolz liked da first chap..ill read it it seems intersting even tho itz bout yue n sakura n not sakura n sayoran lolz!
Pimpqueen chapter 16 . 9/2/2005
Honey, this story is the shit right here (A.K.A, it is really cool). Could you please update. Your writing style is just short of perfect and it would be a shame not to further utilize such a skill especially with such a well crafted story.

Holla at yah boy (from Harlem)

athenis chapter 3 . 8/17/2005
poor sakura chan. she's up against the Droichan person
Kuso Gaki chapter 16 . 7/18/2005
O-Oi! This story is spetacular, but you haven't updated it in a while...well pratically for three years...Anyway I was just hoping you would update it because I hate it when I find a great story but the author gives up on it and it ends with many readers and reviewers wondering what wouuld of happened. So I just hope you update before I go crazy. (I think it's a bit late on that though.)
Chryste chapter 12 . 6/24/2005
Hi. I have been reading this FF for about 2 weeks on and off and I am quickly falling in love with it. a friend who'd read it earlier forwarded me the link. She also told me that you have lost interest in it and will not be finishing it. I wish you would! I am so in love with it! Thank you for writing what you did. :)

I especially like that you have incorprated real aspects of the storyline. It reads like it is part of the series. It makes me wish that there would be a third season to watch. Thanks again

akasume chapter 16 . 5/2/2005
This story is amazing. I read it about a year ago on another site. It's my favorite story ever! It was also the very first fanfiction that I have read.