Reviews for The Workings of Fate
Iersseltje chapter 27 . 2/26
Looking forward to read the sequel. Cooper is a hoot.
PurpleRain27 chapter 27 . 2/20
Love it love it love it. Coop is so funny.

I really enjoyed this story.
Seriously Coopers POV? Does anyone give a shit? Ya me either, I skipped it too.
Why was bella crying? Because of Edward one minute story about the kids birth? I'm rolling my eyes because bella barely knows them and doesn't know tanwhore AT ALL so why would she cry? I guess some girls are criers...whatever.

Kinda weird that the kid is even thinking about garrett since hes NEVER MET HIM and you cant really miss what you've never had, plus he has had Edward his whole life so he does have a dad. It seems like you just say shit like that to get your readers to like him or feel pity for him...I feel nothing.
How did Edward end up knocking up the hugest whore on the face of the planet anyway?
Your really gonna do that weird shit where the kid pulls them together? I hate that.
So Edward made and fucked his best friend within two years of leaving high school and she died giving birth to her son because she went against doctors advice? HUH.

Well at least we find out all that in chapter 2 and not 15. I hate it when that happens, I feel like I wasted my time that way. I don't ever want bella with Edward post fucking the nastiest piece of trash in twilight, Tanya is a dirty cum dumpster. And you want bella with him after hes been in that? EWWWW and become step mommy to her spawn? No fucking thank you, Bella can do MUCH better then that.
I didn't really get the useless chatter from the kid no one cares about. And Edward grow the fuck up and put your foot down, no more pets.
Patriciadiane chapter 21 . 9/24/2017
Cooper is Emmett as a child!
Patriciadiane chapter 20 . 9/24/2017
Cooper is killing me! What a wonderful addition! How about a teenage story about Cooper.
Patriciadiane chapter 19 . 9/24/2017
Oh,my! laughed till I cried!
Patriciadiane chapter 15 . 9/24/2017
Charlie has a plan. Watch out, people.
Patriciadiane chapter 13 . 9/24/2017
I knew Garrett would show up but I don't like it. So selfish
Patriciadiane chapter 11 . 9/24/2017
Gotta love Cooper
Patriciadiane chapter 3 . 9/24/2017
Cooper is adorable. Middle name, please.
1,842 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »