Reviews for The Workings of Fate
ninajunkie chapter 27 . 1/31
Oh, how I just absolutely loved this story! Edward with Bella was just perfect and I fell in love with Coop right away. He reminded me so much of son in the things he did and said. I can't wait to read the sequel, I'm going right now!
Kasey Jones chapter 19 . 1/30
Okay first off great story, now on to Cooper, at first he was cute but now he is turning into that annoying child that you don't want to be around. I know Edward is a single parent but surely he taught him manners and how to behave in public.
Blue Girl 23 chapter 10 . 1/21
First off, great story. You kinda lured me over, in a roundabout way, via 'White Collar...' (Which I also love, btw). Gotta admit though that Coop just makes me cringe most of the time, little rascal... Also love the part where Flash was introduced, made me think of six months ago, when I got a puppy myself.

And thank you! 'Dumb and Dumber' is absolutely one of the greatest movies ever! When it comes to Edward, I too "desperately want to make love to a schoolboy!"
GingerGrey chapter 27 . 12/16/2014
I love, love, love Cooper Trooper! Of to the sequel!
it's simply me n you chapter 27 . 12/4/2014
Glad that Bella has moved to Seattle with her guys.
Love how Edward has helped Cooper keep Tanya alive with her connection to the stars.

Look forward to reading the sequel.
it's simply me n you chapter 17 . 12/4/2014
I am so hoping that the last scene was not a dream on Bella 's part.
(That's the advantage I have in reading a completed story. Going to find out right away )

Seriously I am enjoying this story a lot.
it's simply me n you chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Sneaky, sneaky Cooper. At least his heart was in the right place.
Treestar2509 chapter 27 . 11/29/2014
Sweet ending. I look forward to reading the sequel. Cooper was definitely the star of the show. Love that kid. Well done. Thank you for sharing.
Treestar2509 chapter 26 . 11/29/2014
I still want him to come back to Forks. His whole family is there. I'm glad Coop is ok. He's so cute.
Treestar2509 chapter 24 . 11/28/2014
This is exactly why he needs to be near family. Poor Coop. Let's hope things turn out alright.
Treestar2509 chapter 23 . 11/28/2014
I can't believe he left.
Treestar2509 chapter 22 . 11/28/2014
I'm not sure I want him to get this job. The only things that would be better would be the money and his job title. Family and love seem like better reasons to stay.
Treestar2509 chapter 21 . 11/28/2014
You can't keep a secret with that kid around. Edward wasn't a virgin, was he? That just seems crazy. And you don't need to have a girlfriend to have sex. So?
Treestar2509 chapter 15 . 11/27/2014
So funny. I love how Bella is creating this relationship with Cooper as well as Edward. They are so sweet together.
Treestar2509 chapter 14 . 11/27/2014
I hope Garrett doesn't change his mind. How scary this must be. This kid is stealing the show. Love him!
1,774 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »