Reviews for On the run
! ! Awesome intro ! ! Story line defiantly has caught my interest. Eagerly wanting more. Well written & versed. ajb
Reread this bc I love it. Hopefully you update
keatings3 chapter 23 . 12/15/2015
I really wish you would continue this story! I seriously just found it (on archiveofourown) and literally almost cried when it only had 10 chapters. Then I searched to see if I can bug you into uploading more and then I found this on FF with 23 CHAPTERS! You have no idea how excited I got. I went from being so depressed to so happy and now I just hope you update some more :) Pretty, pretty please :) I hope you have a happy holidays though!
Fan chapter 15 . 8/8/2015
oh my god that playlist part was so genius...soosoo genius...amazing...and NO CODY'S DEAD? gotta read on
FanOfAction chapter 23 . 8/8/2015
although i'm sad that u seemed to have dropped the story, i'm thankful that it ended on such a good note. amazing story, so intense and beautiful! great writing!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/23/2015
Loved it...awesome...wish you finish it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Please update!
brittanagleek25 chapter 22 . 9/21/2014
Any chance of an update soon? I miss this story!
Rosetoast chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
Come back!
BreakevenSB chapter 23 . 6/5/2014
I seriously love this story, do you plan on updating anytime soon?
Guest chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
You know what I don't get? How the fuck are the idiots who read this gonna get pissed because Santana slapped brittany, yet aren't going to say anything about brittany keeping Santana's kid away from her. AND when I've read in other fics of brittany hitting Santana, nobody said a damn thing.

This is why I fucking hate the brittana fandom and their shitty double standards. Fucking stupid idiots.
ThinkingOfYouSB chapter 23 . 3/11/2014
Seriously hope that you have not given up on this story or is one of my favorites I have re read it like 3 or 4 times so I'm hoping for an update soon!
brittanagleek25 chapter 23 . 3/9/2014
Do you plan on updating soon? I really love this story!
parad0x1n chapter 23 . 1/13/2014
Please update soon, I love the whole idea of Britt and San in this plot. Please update soon
Guest chapter 23 . 12/24/2013
Great story! I hope you can update soon.