Reviews for On the run
Fan chapter 15 . 8/8
oh my god that playlist part was so genius...soosoo genius...amazing...and NO CODY'S DEAD? gotta read on
FanOfAction chapter 23 . 8/8
although i'm sad that u seemed to have dropped the story, i'm thankful that it ended on such a good note. amazing story, so intense and beautiful! great writing!
Loved it...awesome...wish you finish it.
Please update!
brittanagleek25 chapter 22 . 9/21/2014
Any chance of an update soon? I miss this story!
Rosetoast chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
Come back!
BreakevenSB chapter 23 . 6/5/2014
I seriously love this story, do you plan on updating anytime soon?
Guest chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
You know what I don't get? How the fuck are the idiots who read this gonna get pissed because Santana slapped brittany, yet aren't going to say anything about brittany keeping Santana's kid away from her. AND when I've read in other fics of brittany hitting Santana, nobody said a damn thing.

This is why I fucking hate the brittana fandom and their shitty double standards. Fucking stupid idiots.
ThinkingOfYouSB chapter 23 . 3/11/2014
Seriously hope that you have not given up on this story or is one of my favorites I have re read it like 3 or 4 times so I'm hoping for an update soon!
brittanagleek25 chapter 23 . 3/9/2014
Do you plan on updating soon? I really love this story!
parad0x1n chapter 23 . 1/13/2014
Please update soon, I love the whole idea of Britt and San in this plot. Please update soon
Guest chapter 23 . 12/24/2013
Great story! I hope you can update soon.
Viva33 chapter 23 . 12/17/2013
awww. Another good read but unfinished. Second for this evening, err morning. I guess it's a sign to sleep. Thanks for this story :) really appreciatethe value incorporated here. And hot :))
LoneGambit chapter 23 . 11/5/2013
Such an adorable little family! I'm so glad Santana decided to finally do that, her and Brittany are good for each other and with Cody getting more into the grove of having both his parents around, it's nice that they're finally going to make everything official. Now that I'm finally caught up (I know right) I find myself looking for that next button but it's not there! Looking forward to the next update buddy!
LoneGambit chapter 21 . 11/5/2013
Poor Britt and her still lingering fears. Girl's gotta know that Santana really wants her and everything right? Well I hope that she realizes that, and I also hope that nothing else happens to make Brittany run away again. They need to both be there for everything now! Looking forward to who the new addition might be!

I'm still on the edge of my seat for everything that's going to go down!