Reviews for Make Me Sin
Reading it again :)
Celeste chapter 2 . 8/18
Jessica and edward are my favorite pairing.
Please write a longer story, please I beg u.
Or write a sequel of this story please.
I was never fan of Bella
Please I beg u, write more of them
Jessica and Edward 3
Yes yes!
Please write more stories of Jessica and edward please!
They are favorite
TheUnderStudy chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
YES YES YES INDEED! Embrace it Edward. Dammit! this is mark complete. You have tempted me so... Goodness. Loved this.
TheUnderStudy chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
HOLY HELL! I FLOVED THIS SO DAMN MUCH! OMG! Jessica, girl, who knew you were such a temptress! And damn Edward is so dark and sexy. Amazing.
SagaDevotee chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
I loved it! well done.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
holy crap! that was hot. wow.
Imsii chapter 2 . 10/13/2014

How I wish Twilight would have been this. How I wish this went on in endless chapters!

Delightful reading, I loved it.
Imsii chapter 1 . 10/13/2014

this was incredible.

Not once have I ever liked Jessica, not ever.

But reading this? I fell in love with the idea of Jessica and Edward together. This Edward was mesmerizing. Jessica actually felt real - not some flat character Meyer created to make Bella look better in comparison.

Wonderful chapter, wonderful.
Jorgan chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
Love Dark Edward it was amazing hope u rite more stories involving Dark Edward and Jessica together.
sampam69 chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
I really liked this Edward, usually I think he's just a moronic git. Nice one
justemi59 chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Love it
ALCzysz17 chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
I really liked this! I actually liked Jessica in the movies her scenes made them bearable, lol. I feel like a lot of authors treat her like creep but she's literally what most teenage girls are in high school, not all girls are like Bella. So thank you for purring this awesome short story up, I truly enjoyed it!
Annelysse chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
I iked it. Unusual, original and very interesting.

sexysiren1981 chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
I like this two shot alot - odd ball, non canon pairings are so much fun! Exellent darkward. So very sexy. Yum! ;)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »