Reviews for Make Me Sin
TheUnderStudy chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
YES YES YES INDEED! Embrace it Edward. Dammit! this is mark complete. You have tempted me so... Goodness. Loved this.
TheUnderStudy chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
HOLY HELL! I FLOVED THIS SO DAMN MUCH! OMG! Jessica, girl, who knew you were such a temptress! And damn Edward is so dark and sexy. Amazing.
SagaDevotee chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
I loved it! well done.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
holy crap! that was hot. wow.
Imsii chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
Beautiful.

How I wish Twilight would have been this. How I wish this went on in endless chapters!

Delightful reading, I loved it.
Imsii chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
This...

this was incredible.

Not once have I ever liked Jessica, not ever.

But reading this? I fell in love with the idea of Jessica and Edward together. This Edward was mesmerizing. Jessica actually felt real - not some flat character Meyer created to make Bella look better in comparison.

Wonderful chapter, wonderful.
Jorgan chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
Love Dark Edward it was amazing hope u rite more stories involving Dark Edward and Jessica together.
sampam69 chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
I really liked this Edward, usually I think he's just a moronic git. Nice one
justemi59 chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Love it
ALCzysz17 chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
I really liked this! I actually liked Jessica in the movies her scenes made them bearable, lol. I feel like a lot of authors treat her like creep but she's literally what most teenage girls are in high school, not all girls are like Bella. So thank you for purring this awesome short story up, I truly enjoyed it!
Annelysse chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
I iked it. Unusual, original and very interesting.

Annelysse
sexysiren1981 chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
I like this two shot alot - odd ball, non canon pairings are so much fun! Exellent writing...love darkward. So very sexy. Yum! ;)
Marcy Northman chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Woww! I really love this history... N' & want MOREE! PLEASE :P
tamfan22 chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Oh that was so fun to read! I think that she will be a force of nature! Edward will be able to show his true self with his mate. His family sure was surprised by his new attitude. It was so simple for Edward. He wanted her so he took her. Love it!

*whispers* Hope you write more.
ZenBall1878 chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
I seriously love Darkward. It's so much more realistic than Edward, aka the fantasy of S Meyer. But, what a wonderful story you have written. It was so hot and dark.