Reviews for A Magical Night
milarionized chapter 14 . 20h ago
OMG you're such a pro...everything was just beautifully written. But I hope it's not the end chapter...as it looks like this chapter is not really the end. I hope you update soon...
GIGGLEZ10201 chapter 13 . 11/11/2013
oh and sorry i forgot to put my name at the top of the other review (come on hon you cant leave hanging like that)
Guest chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
come on hon you cant leave us hangin like that
Guest chapter 14 . 10/5/2013
When are you updating?- jaqui :(
rosie0522 chapter 14 . 7/16/2013
Oh my gosh, please write another chapter really soon!
Tangled4ever chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
AWWWW! Milarion, you're SO many fave couple!
LoveStories101 chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
Love it!pleeeeease continue!:)
fanfictionlover02 chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
A clever idea to meet at a bakery with a loyal fairy! Oh how the pain it must be for both, since they were separated from each other.
LaurenRee chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
This story is so gooddd! Omg! I can't wait! Please update!
Sheerio4life chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
OH MY GAAAWWWWDDD! EVEN BETTER THAN I IMAGINED! YAAAAY GOOD JOB!
fanfictionlover02 chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
I didn't expect that! *looks utterly shocked*
i luv milarion chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
aaah! Why queen is that much harsh? Becuz her incomplete love in her past? And even putting a decree! Poor clarion! Btw, i thought minister of winter's name in ur story is narissa (in the 8th chapter u said so as i remembered) is love is forbidden to royals? I know clarion shud hv told her mother about milori ,but queen shud hv asked from her before!
Tangled4ever chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
NOOOO! Queen Amaryllis! YOU CAN'T DO THAT! They're Milarion! Milarion are the most beautiful couple in all of Neverland!

And how on Earth does this count as betrayel anyway?!
LaurenRee chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
I honestly screamed "NO" as loud as I could we she decreed Clarion couldn't see Milori. Please please please update!
VidiaPhoenix chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
Uh oh. It looks like the cat is out of the bag. I wonder what will happen next.