Reviews for Take Me For Who I Am
Jaswinder chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
The idea of them becoming one person, indiscernable from one another, is interesting.. I always thought, of the three pairs of yami/hikaris, they were the ones who were the most similar in looks, but the most polar in personality.

That, and Bakura has that habit of imitating Ryou, that makes it hard to tell when it's really him or not. o_o
lynx wings chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
Oh wow...*worships* this was really well done. I'm semi-obsessed with Ryou and Bakura. Okay...more than semi.
pirogoeth22 chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
thoughtful POV! - pretty cool!
Tsu chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
;_; That was one of the most, if not THE most, powerful short pieces I have ever read. You wrote Ryou's POV -very- well; and the raw emotion you managed to portray in his words is just amazing, and the lines I loved the most were "I’m your second chance. I’m your hope, your light, your other half." and "And why do you keep blocking me out when you take control? Don’t want to corrupt me." and "You’ve already been influencing me a bit, otherwise I wouldn’t have risked this conversation. "

But the "Don’t want to corrupt me" part; maybe it'd sound more natural if you worded it "...Didn't want to corrupt me.." Or just leave it; I don't write _;;

What's even more amazing is that it all FITS into the actual YGO storyline, unlike so many other fics which just write Ryou and Bakura as separate physical beings (which completely defeats the purpose of split PERSONALITIES, imo). I love this fic, I really do... *_* This goes in my favourites!
Honey Bunches of Death chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
An oddly casual speech style for such a topic, but it works well here. So often we writers get caught up in our own style of speaking that we forget to let the characters talk for themselves. Parts of the monologue are childish and accusing, but with enough maturity in the correct places to make the story stick. Nicely done.
LFangor chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
I've never seen Rent, but I've heard of it. Gotta see that...

::sighs:: This was a slightly depressing fic. Very well-written, of course. It's like you can actually hear the pain in Ryou's voice saying all of this. Super job.
Yamato795 chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
Wow, this is really deep. Poor Ryou! Oh, and just because I saw your review for Dai-onna, I am the author of the poem. My e-mail is is you want to talk to me. I'm gald you liked my poem and I really enjoyed you're story!
prozzak chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
Very Talented! Great Work!

Hey, can you do me a favor? Please go read my story. It's called: THE GREAT BIG YU-GI-OH CREW SEXUAL ROMP. I'ts rated 17 and over. It's not that bad though. It's very humorous! I'm sure you'll love it! Please pass the message on to any friends or family. Please make sure to write a short review! Tell me what you think! Thanks alot!

PROZZAK
JessiChi chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
awww i liked it! sweet/sad kinda...can't explain...really liked it.
Winged Tree chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
Hey, this is a pretty good story. I definitely never thought of Bakura thinking of his other self like this, and I never thought of the motives of Sennen Ring's spirit in this way. Good insights. :D
Sunfreak chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
Whoa, excellent. *all impressed* Bakura's got a spine!
Sad Andy1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
wow.

[is starting to become a huge ryou fan]

i loved the story!