Reviews for Shift
CharleyCarey chapter 1 . 7/3
I know this is years old but please continue this to a resolution, PLEASE!
ucialum85 chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Way to go Deeks! I wish he would stand up to Kensi more. She can be so mean to him and he just enables her. I know it's an old story but I wish you would continue it. Well done!
YouCan'tWashOutGhost chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Poor Deeks. That episode was the worst.
Leah chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
omg PLEASE tell me your working on a next chapter please loved it but it needs a tbc please just think about
lilAzIaNpride24 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Oh, the feels Why did it have to bo so angsty?! :'(
TinkerBella7 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I really really really love this story and wish this could have happened on the show. Deeks so deserved better, from ALL of them. But from Kensi in particular.
Pirate-Under-Ship chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I can't explain how much I loved this thing! *-* I think it's the first actual Fic I read where Kensi and Deeks don't "end up together and in bed" ;) It's different (Thank God, for a change) and you did an awesome job! Deeks sure must have felt that way, poor man... Too bad they never really had a serious conversation about her forgetting his birthday on the show :/ Though I would have loved to see something like what you described, because it feels right and accurate, their feelings were portrayed really well! Everything they said I can imagine them saying (LOL, maybe except the 'f*ck' :P, but it's not an issue at all), people are perfectly in character, it's great, great, great! - I loved it! Really! And I like the way you write ;) It's interesting and one can't just get enough xD I wanted it to just go on, and on, and on :P Though I understood why you ended it there and like that... It was brilliant and - honestly - genius! One of my favorite Fics EVER ;) Amazing wonderful job! Keep up the fantastic work - Hugs!
blue dogs rock chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
fabulous story
Guest627 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Pleaseeeeeee write a companion chapter!
Avid Reader chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Really good. Seriously. You're a great writer in general, but this was particularly great. I like stories where Deeks stands up for himself, where the others have to acknowledge that they're not treating him the way they should, that some jokes are just too much. You've captured that really well, and didn't succumb to the typical "Oh, alright, anything for you, Kensi" ending that most people do (I'm not flaming those who do - we all love Densi - but sometimes it's just OOC). Your handle on Deeks' pain and disappointment is spot-on, and very enjoyable to read.
sarah chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I simply love your style.
But the fact that your stories end after à thousand words is just not fair...
MontyTheDog chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Solid. I really disliked Kensi at the end of this ep.

Poor Deeks :(
Hannah chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
That isn't finished...please finish it!
KarmaComesBackAround chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
72 reviews! I'm a little late, but this totally deserves another! It's a lot more realistic that others, and I like that about your writing. I can relate, because someone who /really/ shouldn't have forgotten my thirteenth birthday last year forgot it, and I've never really forgiven them. I really enjoyed reading this! You should be really proud, because I don't think I've ever seen nearly as many reviews for a oneshot before!