Reviews for Realizations
Antique Doll chapter 21 . 3/30
TT_TT Why is there not more?
WHAAAAAATTTT!What happens next?! don't tell me this is one of those sad stories! Please uplode soon, I love this story and please get them (Iason & Riki) back together soon! Please please please! thank you, a Fan
kathryn.pieta.9 chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
Better get some sleep, you are scarring me.
kathryn.pieta.9 chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
Did not feel long. The original book dragged on forever with explanations of the same things. Like Ceres.
kathryn.pieta.9 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Enjoyed the read. Obvious you put alot of thought into your writing. Pace is smooth. Not to wordy.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
Awesome story!Haven't read novel this helps a lot! p. funny!
fubukifangirl chapter 21 . 5/20/2014
Please let Gaylon save them! TT
Jambee chapter 14 . 5/10/2014
This was such an intense sexual scene with Riki and Iason. Riki admitting to himself that he actually loved Iason. Riki begging Iason to stop during the 5th time in a row.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/23/2014
I didn't really liked if when their roles reversed... I was kind of expecting Riki to seek Jupiter and offer himself or something, yea. Something the prince of Ceres would definitely not hesitate to do
Guest chapter 21 . 2/19/2014
where's the rest?
Soulhearts chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Oh my god! This is absolutely brilliant. This is most definitely in my top three Ai no Kusabi fanfics!
Cynical0range chapter 17 . 1/29/2014
oh hell no! i'm super glad that you didn't let loose any of your sadistic tendencies! i had enough heartbreak from the original, i don't need it here too! if you ever kill off riki and iason, i will come after you with a bag of rotten tomatoes and spoiled eggs!
Cynical0range chapter 10 . 1/28/2014
omfg. how can you say that you are bad at writing lemons?! how can you call this chapter silly?! dude, you are taking modesty too far! own up to it, author! cause damn this smut scene had everything - the sexy, the angst, the love gah the feeeeeels! shit, this was one of the sexiest, sweetest sex scene i've ever read whew *fans self* not gonna lie, i got turned on U.U and you, a pervert? no way, love. there's nothing perverted about the tenderness and love oozing from this chapter. this was more than just sex (even if it's smoking hot and turn-on worthy - but hey that just makes it even better!). ack, you killed me and then revived me only to do it all over again. sigh. i wouldn't mind another chapter dedicated to sex, oh excuse me, love-making *wink wink* and totally, i can't imagine an uke iason either. and i don't want too! *shudders* i'm so glad you had riki riding him instead of, well, fucking him. technically, riki is topping, right? it's as far as topping will go for riki; iason is just too hot as a seme (sorry riki). sigh, i just love a possessive iason with a dash of angst *drools* anyway. *wipes mouth* i absolutely adore this fic! it healed the hole in my heart that was from reading ai no kusabi vol 8. please continue to update!
Toru666 chapter 21 . 1/26/2014
Great chapter, finally! Looking forward to your next update.
MysticalPudding chapter 21 . 1/24/2014
I NEED MOAR
MOAR PLEASE
I like the way the story's going :D