Reviews for Realizations
ray.chi chapter 21 . 6/1
Well I just finished reading all of this, completely unaware that this is the last chapter. This cliffhanger is too much! You really developed the characters well from where the original left off and I've fallen in love with the way they interact. I fangirled over these last two chapters SO HARD. It's been a few years since I've fangirled at all; so much to my despair it appears that you've finished the story here since your last update was over a year ago. I'm going to end up with withdrawal! I'm definitely going check out Captive Birds and pray that you find inspiration to start up Realizations again. Also what you said about bringing some more humour in "You look like a Princess!" is definitely something that would incorporate easily now that, emotionally, Riki and Iason are on equal ground.
Thanks for a great read!
This not gonna end with death right? I hope they hppily ever after ya know...guy can just die ...
elana chapter 1 . 4/18
When gone the next ?
Antique Doll chapter 21 . 3/30
TT_TT Why is there not more?
WHAAAAAATTTT!What happens next?! don't tell me this is one of those sad stories! Please uplode soon, I love this story and please get them (Iason & Riki) back together soon! Please please please! thank you, a Fan
kathryn.pieta.9 chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
Better get some sleep, you are scarring me.
kathryn.pieta.9 chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
Did not feel long. The original book dragged on forever with explanations of the same things. Like Ceres.
kathryn.pieta.9 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Enjoyed the read. Obvious you put alot of thought into your writing. Pace is smooth. Not to wordy.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
Awesome story!Haven't read novel this helps a lot! p. funny!
fubukifangirl chapter 21 . 5/20/2014
Please let Gaylon save them! TT
Jambee chapter 14 . 5/10/2014
This was such an intense sexual scene with Riki and Iason. Riki admitting to himself that he actually loved Iason. Riki begging Iason to stop during the 5th time in a row.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/23/2014
I didn't really liked if when their roles reversed... I was kind of expecting Riki to seek Jupiter and offer himself or something, yea. Something the prince of Ceres would definitely not hesitate to do
Guest chapter 21 . 2/19/2014
where's the rest?
Soulhearts chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Oh my god! This is absolutely brilliant. This is most definitely in my top three Ai no Kusabi fanfics!
Cynical0range chapter 17 . 1/29/2014
oh hell no! i'm super glad that you didn't let loose any of your sadistic tendencies! i had enough heartbreak from the original, i don't need it here too! if you ever kill off riki and iason, i will come after you with a bag of rotten tomatoes and spoiled eggs!