Reviews for Cat Got Your Tongue
mistyluc chapter 4 . 5/12
just found this story. would be nice if you finished it
Jenna chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
I hope this story gets finished someday! It's whimsical and absolutely lovely.
Dollyshesalive chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Hey, Im the Author of "Ryokos weak spot". I just wanted to say thank you for your inspiering ideas! I was'nt able to private message you, so hope u don't mind me writing it here.
Pls pm me if you get other idéas too. : ) cause you are the reason I will feel interested to finnish my story. Have a nice day!
murphycat chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
Interesting. I found myself sucked in and now I want to know how it's going to turn out. It's always nice to see a new Sp/Ch story!
The Cheshire Cheese chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Very good start. I only discovered Chapel/Spock tonight, and I think I'm already becoming a fan. (If not Chapel, I'd ship him with the ORIGINAL Uhura. Ironic, that the 2009 movie picked a sensible pairing, but then changed Uhura's personality so it became very *UN-sensible.*)

Anyway. I had an easy time picturing the characters saying all the dialogue. And the odd way the aliens looked was pretty fitting for TOS. I pictured sort of puppet like effects, like you'd probably have seen if this had aired as an episode in the '60s.

I don't know if you want writing advice, or if this story was just for shts and giggles. But if you do, I'd suggest an additional editing job in the future. The dialogue was fine, but some of the narration seemed...off.
trekkfan chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
Such an enjoyable story. Love the cat too!
Crabbcakes chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
It's an odd concept, but I've been drawn in. Curious how you're going to finish this.
FanFiction Queen chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
I'm not usually a fan of Spockel, but I like!
Kitten!Spock is just too cute!
Update please!
PdM chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
Great chapter... I really would like to read more and more
fantasyinmymind chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
I've enjoyed this..will you come back and finish it?
Zedoc chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Very interesting!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Cool beginning!
celticmusebooks chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
always happy to see more Spock/Chapel
RodianSinger chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
(Fangirl squeel) Love it so far! Please write more. Feed my rabid S/Ch addiction.