Reviews for My New Neighbor
Quasipsychotic chapter 13 . 9/27
Haha! Oh gosh Tom and Harry are so cute together!

As for Snape's curse: To be honest, I'd recommend something really brutal that slowly and painfully kills them. But, since we probably can't have that, how about a curse/compulsion that forces them to not be able to hide nor lie about their dirty little secrets? Like, for example, when Petunia talks about Dudley to someone, the curse forces her to say that her son was gay and attempted to rape his cousin; or that Vernon can't help but insult outright a gay albeit very important client.

Thank you for this great fic. I found this really well-written.
Please do update as I look forward to reading more!
Quasipsychotic chapter 1 . 9/27
Ugh. Just the thought of any Dursley touching Harry inappropriately makes my stomach queasy.
I hope this forced sexual thing doesn't run too long. *gags*
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 8 . 9/26
Harry is too submissive :(( gets molested too much
cookiesrforme chapter 13 . 9/19
AWWWW. That was SO CUTE. I'm fangirling SO MUCH right now. And it was written really well! You made me hate some of these characters so much and love other characters SO MUCH! Only really awesome writers can make me do that. I hope you write more, but if you don't, it's okay. I get it. But anyway, thanks so much for writing this because it was an incredible read!
iiAliceii chapter 13 . 8/25
I want consequences for Ryan that little bastard. Painful ones.
Great story, I look forward to more!
I absolutely love this story! It's so funny and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy
cattj003 chapter 13 . 8/18
Squeeee! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Love this so far hope you continue...
TamiLove chapter 13 . 8/15
Lol! This is just great! I love it! Moar! Moar!
Brooke chapter 13 . 8/12
Please update soon. Why don't you make it so that the Dursleys get the punishments that they did to Harry only worse. I love this story so far and can't wait to read more soo.
bleubirdsong chapter 8 . 8/11
quick mention: you mix tenses on occasion. be wary of words like "we" and "us", as they've slipped into your story a few times already.
Miss Lizzy-chan chapter 13 . 8/8
Ohhh i love your work ! I can't wait for more!
serenityselena chapter 13 . 8/7
brilliant story...
eagerly awaiting to
Stillnight chapter 13 . 8/6
Next chapter sounds very promising~ so exciting!
EvilAngelofHeavenandHell chapter 13 . 8/1
I love this story soooo much! This is by far my favorite chapter. My face lit up like christmas morning by the end. I'm just so giddy right now, I feel like I could jump off a balcony and fly. That's how much joy your story brings to me.