Reviews for My New Neighbor
Red Distress chapter 10 . 6/26
I chocked on the apple I was eating when I read the part with the snake army.
This is super cool. Can you please write more?
klagana1 chapter 15 . 2/24
i really hope that u will update this soon! i love it!
SaiyaCat chapter 15 . 2/16
God Nagini Rocks as does the Horse Harry was Riding.
SaiyaCat chapter 14 . 2/16
So Funny
SaiyaCat chapter 6 . 2/15
The ending Poetic Justice!
SaiyaCat chapter 2 . 2/15
Hahahaha
Enishi-Haru chapter 15 . 1/30
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
Elfin69 chapter 15 . 1/23
Uh oh, looks like Nagini keeps getting into trouble. If what you are hinting happens, how will Harry explain him being with Tom and the others or will they see the Order members and disappear somehow so that they are not seen by anyone but Harry and then Harry will be with his boss and co-workers.
urworshipfulness chapter 6 . 1/6
This is incredibly ridiculous to read but it's also a lot of fun. Definitely not something to take seriously but still worth reading.
urworshipfulness chapter 1 . 1/6
... ew... can't believe you made Dudley the creepy pervert. That's a mental image I'll never get out of my brain.
Pea chapter 5 . 12/25/2016
I feel like this is more of a humorous fan-fiction that a realistic one. If the guy that killed your parents is now your new neighbor I would think that you would send an owl to the members pf the order, then hop on the night bus and go somewhere somewhat safe. And Voldemort isn't pictured as the cold, cruel heartless person the books made him out as. I don't think your fan-fiction is bad, it's just not what I personally looking for, but I think that there are may people who would enjoy this.
Pea chapter 2 . 12/25/2016
This really good and I think you did an exemplary job or portraying the Dursleys. You really showed the reader Harry's attitude towards them clearly.
BloodLikeRubies chapter 15 . 10/8/2016