Reviews for My New Neighbor
automaton14 chapter 10 . 9/17
Only thing that I dislike about this story, and it's not even full dislike, just slight dissatisfaction, is Dakota. I feel the dog is superfluous. Your story, though, and it's pretty good so far.
semantics chapter 15 . 9/5
So cute! I love hedwig and her one liners like "love you" and "night night" lol plus the fluff heehee and I laughed out loud when Veronica assumed Tom is a vampire XD it makes sense considering she's a muggle teen oh man too good lol
Damien Grimm chapter 15 . 9/4
I want MOOOOORE no I NEED MORE! This story is so addicting its not even funny.I can't wait for you to update. :3 Lats of 3 From one of your Fans.
Damien Grimm chapter 12 . 9/4
WHY! GOD WHY DID YOU CHOOSE VERONICA FOR THE BAD GIRL! Every time I read it I think of my sister Veronica. I also laughed when I read that. I really like this story, its great!
Nekoyasha1400 chapter 15 . 8/24
I've read all of your stories, I think they're AMAZING! I love the way you write Tom and his kinda ooc personality, and Snape is the BEST! He just always cracks me up, you do him perfectly. Are you still planning on continuing Sweet Protector though? It's one of my favorite fics, so it'd be lovely if you are, as it's been over a year since the last update and I'm getting worried
Psyka chapter 15 . 8/16
Nosebleed and I love Nagini great chapter please please please update again soon
CaptainFluggers chapter 15 . 8/14
I cant wait to see what happens when harry goes back to Hogwarts!
Mimico909 chapter 15 . 8/11
Holy buckets! Please update this story soon! It's one of the few that I don't like waiting for. It's so good and Tom and Harry are so cute in this. I really like the angle that this story is going and can't wait for more!
Genuka chapter 15 . 8/12
This thing is hilarious! I look forwards to the next update!
alice22 chapter 15 . 8/4
I think the next chapter should be part of the last day at the resort and them running into 1-2 order members and the fall out from that. Them trying "save" Harry and the fight that will start from that.

I wonder what Dumbles and everyone will have to say about this new interaction?
777angeloflove chapter 15 . 8/2
KYAAAAAAAAA~! I'M SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED! PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
AnonymousTigress chapter 15 . 7/30
OH MY GOD! I am loving this! I can't believe how much I'm loving this. And did you say something about Order and resort? Someone's about to be in deep shit. I hope poor Harry and Severus aren't found together. Ha Ha Can't wait for the update.
pvamangafan100 chapter 15 . 7/30
just found this story! Awesome, I can't wait for the next chapter!
addictedtocsi777 chapter 15 . 7/30
I love this story! The plot is one I have not read before and I like how Lucius and Severus are. Keep up the good work!
emmalilly21 chapter 15 . 7/29
Squee! This is great! Can't wait for an update!