Reviews for Better
jensteed chapter 1 . 1/4
I read this story ages ago and I can't believe I didn't review :( I always feel awful seeing Severus suffering after-effects of the war, and this one is rather understandable for myriad of reasons but it's still sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Cute
mandancie chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
this was really cute! :) I really enjoyed this one-shot. :)
cloudshape to ennien chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Lovely, sweet, fluffy. I enjoyed that very much.
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Yay
Toodleoo chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Hermione forcing herself into his life, her irregularly patterned visits, the symmetrical cutting of the pie... All the little details add up and fill out this story. It comes alive on the screen. Thanks!
kittyperry chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
She's so cunning. And I love OCD Severus because I'm kind of like that - mild of course, but it blows my fuse if my spoons and knives aren't aligned right in my cutlery drawer, for example.
Shadow.SSJ chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Nice little one
dancingkatz chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This is such a lovely story, well-written, telling us just the little bits more we need to know than can be deduced from the words of the conversation and no more, and best of all seeing Severus heal. I'm putting it on my favorites list and recommending it to my twin sister. Bravissimi!
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This was amazing, no idea how the hell I missed it. Then again, I was probably half dead on the sofa. This was amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaazing. The part about the tart? Funny, because that's how my other half is. Virgo tendency!
guiltypleasure2 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
It was perfect. I think after a bit more time he won't think this way any longer.

"She couldn't have meant that the way it sounded."

Of course she did you insufferable man. :D
The Thinking Woman chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Lovely one-shot. Your characters and scenario are very plausible, and I loved the interaction between Severus and Hermione. It works well as a one-shot, and that was the perfect place to leave it, although I certainly wouldn't say no if you decided you wanted to expand upon it!
tearsofphoenix chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This is lovely, well done!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
What a lovely bit of snark-edged fluff! I like this immensely.
Ptite Mac chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I love it! Please tell me you will add another chapter or two? ;-)