Reviews for Bad Bromance
JustFabulous chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
That was hilarious! It was really awesome and creative, I could've never thought up something so good!
Sato-San chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
One day, I will stop laughing at this. Today is not that day.

And though I know you ment this to be humorous, it was still eerily correct in the portrayal of Naruto and Sasuke's relationship...or, you know, bromance.

Fun and well done!
read'it'but'dont'believe'it chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This so fits both of them
KM10 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This is awesome, works perfectly with Naruto and Sasuke's twisted relationship. And I know I requested this on your other song fic, but can you do a romantic NaruSasu song fic or parody? 'Cause your really good at them! XD
picaso chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Finally sum narusasu thats not yaoi, nice songfic, really captured their bromance
NarutoRox chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Okay, I don't usually do this, but I wanted to thank and answer all the guest reviews I got on this story, since I couldn't PM you guys to thank you personally.

Thank you for you reviews and support! I really appreciate it! :)

Now, to answer you in order:
1) Yes, well, I'm a Monster, anyway, when it comes to Gaga's work.
2)Really? Would you mind taking a video and uploading it sometime? Though now I don't feel so stupid, since I forced my best friend and their cousin to do this as well. ;)
3) Thank you! :) If I have anymore I like and feel like posting, I shall.
4) Thank you very much! :) No, it didn't take me too long...I think when I originally wrote this, it was about 20 minutes, though it took me less than 5 to type it out from the piece of paper I had written it out on.
5) Yes, well...please see below review who chose to sing with their sister, and aformentioned best friend and cousin. I'm now wondering if I'm going to find some random video online of siblings or cosplayers singing this...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I want somebody to actually SING this, now! (Preferably Naruto & Sasuke, but I'll take what I can get)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
hahahah this was so cool. Well done! Must of taken a while to make this. Thank you for posting!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
If you have more song parodies...please, PLEASE publish them! Both of yours are great!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
My sister and I actually played this song and sang these lyrics instead of the usual ones...We'll forever think of this whenever we hear this song now! ;)
1337 h4x0r chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I hope you realise that whenever I hear this song your parody will come to mind. lol:D I like it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
this sounds like something that could work as a gaga song
ThreeDeeStars chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I can see Naruto and Sasuke sing this in a karaoke bar! Nice job!