Reviews for The Renegade
CreativeEmily chapter 1 . 2/4
I am in love with this story! I really am sad to hear that you may not finish it. I just wanted to let you know that it will always have a special place in my heart. I really enjoy your writing, the depth, the descriptions, and the emotions are everything that I look for in a story! I really hope you can finish this story! I'm sorry, I just can't get over how awesome it is!
beck chapter 12 . 10/30/2014
WHATS THE ANONS MENT
wild-imagination6695 chapter 12 . 8/18/2014
I love this story :)
It's the only Tron: Uprising fanfic I have read of the upmost quality. I think your characterizations are spot on, besides I reckon a creative twist here and there keeps it interesting :)
The relationship you are building between Beck and Syra is not rushed and very well written and hints at the possibility of it being further developed (which I am personally hoping is going to happen :D)
Much looking forward to your next update!
Krisdaughter of Athena chapter 12 . 6/17/2014
Oh my gosh, what's the announcement?! I can't wait for the next chapter, you're really good!
SketchyxNinja chapter 12 . 6/16/2014
Interesting. Of course, we have to see Tesler every now and then but I have to wonder what charade has he come up with this time? "The Renegade is dead! Let us rejoice and celebrate in the name of Clu!" At least, Beck would be able to lay low for awhile.

Or what if Tesler is willing to massacre that whole area just to kill Beck? Huh, that'd be sick. But I couldn't see why he wouldn't do it. He did it with the hospital that Paige worked at and look how that turned out.

Either way, I look forward to the next chapter!
Everest12 chapter 12 . 6/16/2014
Yay another chapter! I love this story. I can't wait for the next one :)
Briannajs-22 chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
Like how slowly and realistically Syra's views are changing regarding Beck as well as his predicament.

Nice cliffhanger you left off on. Kinda cruel to us readers. But it does the job it's supposed to. ;-D
Panda Bear Lover 317 chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
Oh shoot! What does Tesler have to say now? He is so mean I just wanna digitize myself and throttle him! :P
A.T chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
I love your stories but can you upload a new chapter soon please because I want to know what happens next
mach5plus1 chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
What's the message!? Uggh that was a cliffhanger! I really want to know! Please, please, please update soon! I'm practically begging!
2theSky chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
awesome chapter, as always :) i really like this story :)
that one user chapter 11 . 5/19/2014
clif hanger alert! so when is the next page starting
SketchyxNinja chapter 11 . 3/16/2014
Interesting, I'd like to see them lie their way out of this.

As always, it was a spectacular chapter. A bit uneventful, in my opinion. I'd like to see more drama, more conflict. Every Tron: Uprising episode always introduced something new. Another piece was added to the chest board; another variable was included into the equation, whatever you want to call it. I hope my expectations don't pressure you. It's just I haven't read such a good fanfic in such a small fandom and I'd be disappointed if this would turn into another main character/OC story.

Either way, I can't wait for the next chapter! Hope you update soon! :D
Krisdaughter of Athena chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
Oh no! Beck's been noticed! Are they going to be alright?
Panda Bear Lover 317 chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
Quick, Beck! Think of something reasonable! XD I know he's had a lot of experience in making stuff up and he can do more. I just hope that Dex isn't going to pry too much into their case to see faults.