Reviews for The Renegade
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 11 . 3/16
Interesting, I'd like to see them lie their way out of this.

As always, it was a spectacular chapter. A bit uneventful, in my opinion. I'd like to see more drama, more conflict. Every Tron: Uprising episode always introduced something new. Another piece was added to the chest board; another variable was included into the equation, whatever you want to call it. I hope my expectations don't pressure you. It's just I haven't read such a good fanfic in such a small fandom and I'd be disappointed if this would turn into another main character/OC story.

Either way, I can't wait for the next chapter! Hope you update soon! :D
Krisdaughter of Athena chapter 11 . 3/15
Oh no! Beck's been noticed! Are they going to be alright?
Panda Bear Lover 317 chapter 11 . 3/14
Quick, Beck! Think of something reasonable! XD I know he's had a lot of experience in making stuff up and he can do more. I just hope that Dex isn't going to pry too much into their case to see faults.
Briannajs-22 chapter 11 . 3/13
Love the ongoing conversation as Syra and Beck continue to learn about one another.

Not to mention Syra's pause as she realized she hadn't turned in Beck when she had been given the chance.
mach5plus1 chapter 11 . 3/13
That was a good chapter! Its was entertaining and now I'm so excited for the next chapter!
emilynightshade89 chapter 10 . 1/31
the title for ch.7 awakening was pretty cool. :)
BlancheDeNeige chapter 10 . 1/16
So you're asking if Beck and Syra should start a serious relationship?
What a question!
You've already started it a little, so do it! :)
Do it, do it, do it! :D
I really really love your story and how you discribe the characters development :)
Tottally stunning ;)
Elaine Jedi chapter 10 . 1/16
Not bad... There were some grammar mistakes in the first chapters, but it gets better in later ones.
As for the pairing... I would personally prefer Beck/ Paige more, and Beck and Syra being good friends, but it' s still up to you to decide, I' m not enforcing anything.
2theSky chapter 10 . 1/13
awesome! and whoever you pair Beck up with is fine with me! OC's make it more interesting! :)
Panda Bear Lover 317 chapter 10 . 1/13
If you want me to be honest, I don't really care how many OC's Beck gets paired up with. Every OC is slightly different in their personality and in this case, physical capabilities as well. It would be really interesting to see how their relationship would turn out IF they did start a relationship. I'd recommend taking a poll and putting it on your profile if you want to get serious about the question. But as a writer, you also have the opportunity to take initiatives and see how it turns out. :) I respect any decision you make!
Pirateweasel chapter 10 . 1/13
Keep going! I am enjoying your story. If you want to 'ship' Beck and your OC; that's fine with me. If you do, please spend some time with them becoming friends first. I so become tired the 'hey, we just met and I LUVs you', storylines. This is only my personal preferences; however, do what you feel is right for your story.
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 10 . 1/13
Well, that was a quick update. But since you asked, you portray Beck just fine. Although, I forgot to mention this earlier but in the show his confidence usually wavers when he's thrown off guard. Did you ever notice that? You can especially hear in it his voice. But other than that, you write him just fine.

Nooo! Please don't turn this another cliche Beck/OC! I want to see how Syra will play a role in Beck's life aside from being another love interest. Please keep them as good friends.

Well, see you next time!
Briannajs-22 chapter 10 . 1/12
Got Beck's personality down pat I think. Boyish. Can be mischievous. Yet is responsible. (Just don't tell the medics at the garage that). But living the double-life can wear on him sometimes. (The series was kind in showing the issues he had in that well enough.) No one can be expected to be at two places at once.

As for the medic...why not close friends? Always the option she's eventually drawn onto the side of the Uprising as well. I seem to recall the Beck was attempting to recruit that scientist (although unfortunately that turned out...not so well). The Uprising wouldn't be all about fighting. Support, medical and otherwise, would be required too.
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 9 . 1/12
Where has this fanfic been hiding? Oh god, let me just start the review by saying this story is beyond amazing. The chapters were short but I loved how you kept the story interesting. And you defintely made Syra realistic. I loved that you put her in a dilemma about turning in Beck. And the way you wrote her interaction with Zed, Mara, Able, and Paige was flawless. Bonus points for making Syra best buddies with Paige. I applaud you on that.

I can't wait to see what you got planned! Please update soon! :)
please keep writing i love reading this :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »