Reviews for Strawberry Silk Massacre
AngelsAndShadows chapter 57 . 8/27/2013
Another great chapter! Could I request a Mello/BB thing? Nothing that makes me sad, of course. I adore the pairing (mostly because I roleplay and cosplay as B) but I'm just too worn out to bother writing, it seems. I'd really appreciate it! _
Incarceron chapter 57 . 8/26/2013
Love it, so cute. I really loke when you turn a dull memory like that never-been-better thing with his father into something so real with Mello.
Otaku Kid1996 chapter 57 . 8/24/2013
Awesome chapter! I like how this one turned out. :D
mellosgoggledgamer chapter 57 . 8/4/2013
d'awww, that's so sweet. :3
"Yeah, well, I've loved you since I was eight. So, I win."
so true. winning is happenning over here.
Animecookie13 chapter 57 . 8/3/2013
Ahh, so sweet! Your stories always make me feel happy inside... and slightly sad... but anyway, amazing writing as usual!
mellosgoggledgamer chapter 56 . 6/21/2013
aww. a promise he couldn't keep... awwwwww.
mellosgoggledgamer chapter 55 . 6/21/2013
yay, i love that song! it has so much swag. BD this is adorable by the way. :)
AngelsAndShadows chapter 56 . 6/19/2013
( T_T)\(- ) These were really sweet. I'll have to look up the song... As long as I'm not bursting into tears in random places, that is (yeah, it happened). Oh, Mello, breaking his promise as he walks into the Mafia with the head of a rival leader.
KKartter chapter 56 . 6/19/2013
Holy shit! Right in the feels! Okay this was actually so perfect and it fits really well! Officially my new headcanon :P
SoShi Love x3 chapter 55 . 6/18/2013
When I saw the alert for this chapter and saw the title, at first all I saw was 'blue lip' which immediately made me think 'blue lipstick'. You know, Ichiban, the lipstick for men. Unless I'm the only one who has seen every damn episode of friends multiple times and actually remembers that episode xD

yeah. This chapter was nothing like that though lol.
AngelsAndShadows chapter 54 . 5/28/2013
Hey, my Internet buddy! I have actually managed to stay awake long enough to finally read your latest amazing chapters (the con-people gave me flu... Yuck). And I guess this means I should update, too -.-'...

"I didn't choose the flu life, the flu life/bug chose me."
mellosgoggledgamer chapter 54 . 5/27/2013
hmm. nice. i still can't believe you got to write an essay on mello. for SCHOOL.
KKartter chapter 54 . 5/26/2013
This was amazing! Incredible work! You have to let us know your mark on it when you get it :)

Also, about Near contacting Mello, I just thought I'd let you know, but I'm pretty sure it was Halle who leaked the information of Near's plan to Mello and Mello himself figured out the slight flaw and moved into action himself. However, Near also knew that Halle had been leaking info so it could be argued that he knew Mello would find out all along and used Mello to his advantage again. Which, now that I think about it, if that were true, then Near would have just added to Mello's low self esteem by using him as a pawn, again. I think the only reason Mello really did what he did after talking to Halle is because he did see the flaw and used his final act to 'beat' Near by figuring it out and helping him. It was the only thing left that Mello could do to come out on top, while still bringing down Kira, even if it did lead to his own death.

Sorry.. just thought I'd share my own thoughts haha
Guest chapter 39 . 5/25/2013
I AM A HOMESTUCKER!
Otaku Kid1996 chapter 31 . 5/25/2013
Ah! I just about died laughing reading about the commoners coffee! XD Three minutes later and I'm still laughing!