Reviews for Tattoos
Lady Shadow92 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
that was so cute and sweet i loved it
Candlehead chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Aww! I don't think is was too cheesy. I ship these two to no end. 3
LittleMissPanda84 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Oh my goodness. :D I freaking love this to death.
I was surprised that Felix got a tattoo, but it was so dang sweet that it was her name. And over his heart! Oh, I think this gave me diabetes. xD
Yep, excuse me while I go drown in a pool of feels.
AJDFHDSHFSJDFHSDJFJDSFDSFKJS DKJFJKDSKJF
JessieH08 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Adorable! (:
Reeves3 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
"Would you like some wine and crackers with that cheese, Fix-It," - LMAO. :D Brilliant line and brilliant story too.

I loved it. :D
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
"Because it belongs to you, Ma'am." *Dies* Please never, ever stop writing these two; you are amazing!
ida4444 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Aw! How cute! I love a cheesy Felix. :)
Dannybird22 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Awww. So sweet and adorable. I loved every bit of it. Even the cheesy thing Felix says about his heart.
Annie C chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
So sweet! _
Back-From-A-Guilt-Trip chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Ooops. Guess who sent in a guest review by accident? Anyways, this is still going on the favourites list. I love this. It's beautiful. Felix WOULD get a tattoo on his heart. In fact, I'm adopting this as a headcanon.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
My God this is cute. Helloooooo new addition to favourites list.
Dixie Darlin chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
aww that was sweet! and funny LOL I can just imagine Felix getting the tattoo being like all "OUCH oh my lands be careful OUCH!" haha
nessier15 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
*Brilliantly* my bad :$
nr21193 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
That was the cutest thing I have ever read. No lie.

I just love how perfectly in-character they are, and that goes for all of your fanfics! I really hope you continue writing for the WIR fandom, beecause your stories have been some of my favorites so far :)

Keep up the good work!