Reviews for Hallowed Wound Reright
Paladin Nox chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
This is a really interested story. thanks for sharing
RonnieX5 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
One thing that always annoyed me about some authors is their insistence on putting author notes in the middle of the story. Have you ever seen that in a published work. No, because it interrupts the flow of your story. Why would you put 'no ownership required' instead of stating who is speaking. I understand that this is for fun but that doesn't excuse poor grammar. The plot of the story seemed interesting but the poor writing turned me off. Good luck. I can't read this nonsense anymore.
SlythrInHermione chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
there are some interesting twists on canon story, with the altered personalities, marriage contracts and different houses/alliances .. That being said you need to proofread your work before posting, I never complain ahout spelling but it was pretty bad at times, if english isn't your first language then get a beta to proofread it for you, hell I'll volunteer to do it for you .. PM with future chapters if you are interested .. Keep up the good work this story has my interest
ShadowMagus316 chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
Oh my God, please get an editor! This story could be good and seems interesting but I refuse to read anymore until you get this fixed. If it was just grammatical errors, I could deal, but you're continuously typing people's names wrong, not to mention it feels like you cut and pasted everywhere in the story. It's George, not Gorge, it's Mrs. Weasley not Miss. Weasley when you're talking about Molly, and when someone finishes the sentence with "you're not Sirius" they are obviously asking if "you're not serious" if you are trying to do the "serious-Sirius" joke then you're failing. If this isn't you're native language then ASK FOR HELP!
ORKCHILD chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
ok so far so good
Penny is wise chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
Awesome chapter.
smokeapound chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
ok so this is what comes to mind when reading your story so far ( this is not a flame)

i'm the little gay boy harry potter, i don't want any one to be afrade of me cuz i love it when people think i am week and try to control every thing i do, i can't think for my self so i have to have Hermione tell me every thing, i hope volde mort comes and rapes me in my ass.
Hood'sGate chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
On the one hand, I kinda want to see where you go with this fic. On the other hand, All these spelling and grammar errors are painful. Please take the time to run the next chapter through spellcheck at least.
hulagal13 chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
anarion87 chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
nice story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
""so I have decided to re wight""

Wow, that stopped me dead in my tracks. First sentence of your author's note, first major error repeated from the story title. I don't even want to read further, because your mistakes in both the title and your author's note made me lose any interest to continue.

Please, if you REWRITE your story, beg someone to be your beta-reader/editor before posting! You need that.
Akuma-Heika chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
The girl had raped her own arm around Lupin's soon after exiting the fire place
Wrapped not Rape. Wrapped around means the arm is around him raped would be forcibly fuck

"I need a head boy and a head girl so you and you congratulations"
That would be Prefect. HB and HG are over the whole school chosen from 6th years.
Penny is wise chapter 3 . 5/3/2013