Reviews for Lights Out
Guest chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
This story proves what I've always thought. The two of them are protective of each other. Roy is especially protective of John. He never told John he was hurt until he had to tell him. He stayed out of the light of the flashlight until he told John he could not see. John had enough things to worry about, without worrying about him. That is the way Roy saw it. As much as Chet teases John, he is usually the first one there to help, when John is in trouble or hurt, second only to Roy. But I have to say, they got Chet good; I don't know what he did to John to get him all wet but Chet ended up with a bucket of water on his head. John and Roy took off for the house. That was a good one.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Well that explains why he never gave Johnny a straight answer, when Johnny would ask how long he was out. Even he thought it was odd that Roy would not give him a straight answer. This is turing into a real nail bitter.
marinawings chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
I just started watching this show this year, at first from sheer boredom, but I've really fallen in love with it! And with your story! You write the characters so well, and the suspense literally had me on the edge of my seat. Good work! Loved it!
Agent Striker chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
That was a stellar story, you were super in character for everyone and I really like the whole scenario! Nice job!
Var Devonshire chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
Every time I read one of your stories, I marvel at how well you capture the characters and their banter. :) Var
Mary Lou chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
The ending is just perfect. I love how protective Roy is of Johnny. I can just picture the picnic. Your writing is really good. I truly enjoyed reading this story.
Mary Lou chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
Our boys have finally been located. Hooray! Hopefully, it is not too late.
Mary Lou chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
I can't take it much longer! Please save our boys! The tension is getting to me. You write very well. You have the ability to draw your reader into your story. Good job!
Mary Lou chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
"I changed my mind." "I'm mad again." Love it! Sounds as if Roy is not telling everything to Johnny, not wanting to worry him. It appears as if the situation is taking a turn for the worse.
Mary Lou chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
It looks like there might be a clue to where Squad 51 is, and not a minute too soon. I love the bickering couple. I can just picture Captain Stanley towering over the couple. Of course, he towers over most people.
Mary Lou chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
Well, others are finally beginning to become aware that Squad 51 might be missing. You do a very good job with description. I am sitting in air conditioning and can almost feel the heat within your story.
Mary Lou chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
This story has me really thinking about what it would be like during a blackout. Definitely would not like to try to drive in the city at night.
Mary Lou chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Wow. I was starting to feel somewhat queasy upon reading all of Johnny's afflictions. You did a good job of describing them. It is going to be very difficult for all of the rescue workers and firefighters to help out with the blackout going on. A good start to your story.
peacelovebird chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
I just loved this story can't wait to read another one :)
Lex chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Wow !..Just re-read this chapter ( well re-reading the whole story as I really, really loved it! The last paragraphs where John was telling Roy he was gonna tell on him ? I wanted to smile but you had him hurting so badly.. my heart broke...

I know its been said over and over... and over.. but this is truly a great telling of their friendship.. truly great !