Reviews for Wicked as Sin
EternallyEC chapter 37 . 11/14/2015
Eeeek! I know it's been a while since an update-and by the way, totally not judging because I've started countless stories and only finished a small percentage-but I really hope you're able to come back to this one someday. It's a fantastic story that drew me in immediately and this cliffhanger is a killer!
EternallyEC chapter 33 . 11/14/2015
Oh my god, this chapter was just epic! Snyder Jr had me ROLLING and then Willow and Buffy being naughty-fantastic! Great way to break up the building tension without destroying it, truly as great as the show did it. I love Buffy explaining to Giles that she was able to make the decision and how unlike the situation with Angel it was. Sigh. And his response was wonderful. If only you had written show Giles, I wouldn't resent him for most of season 7.
EternallyEC chapter 25 . 11/14/2015
The plot thickens... Love that Buffy chose Spike as her guide and you wrote the prophetic dream so eerily well. Giles' reaction to her and Spike being together was a nice change of pace from the usual! And I didn't know the last two tidbits, thanks for increasing my Buffy knowledge while adding even more layers to your wonderful writing.
EternallyEC chapter 16 . 11/14/2015
Sighhhhh! Beautiful, perfect, sweet, HOT... This chapter was incredible!
EternallyEC chapter 15 . 11/14/2015
Love this story, especially how you had Buffy deal with the attempted rape and her own abuse of Spike. A lot of fics skip over that and I think it's vital to their relationship to deal with it. This chapter was lovely, but I think Anya has selective memory going lol she tried to kill Willow in Dopplegangland, after all!
Applefromatree chapter 37 . 6/18/2014
Hey :)
Just read your story and wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed doing so :)
Looking forward to any updates there might be but I also totally understand when real life gets in the way ;)
Greetings from Germany,
Elle
SorrowAndLifeTruthAndLies chapter 37 . 3/15/2014
Update please? I love this story.
susantrules chapter 37 . 1/30/2014
Well I just read the first 37 chapters and I am eagerly waiting for more! I adore the idea that this is a rewrite of season 7 since that season made me angry. Spike and Buffy needed to be together so thank you for that!

Also I love your characters. You have captured them wonderfully I was totally drawn in!
Trainee Hero chapter 37 . 1/13/2014
Time to go get Andrew! Yay!
gottaloveva chapter 37 . 12/13/2013
Love this story! :) Please update soon! :)
DFect1ve chapter 37 . 12/4/2013
Fantastic story and I love the characterisations. Can't wait to read more.
ObsessedwReading chapter 37 . 12/2/2013
Great chapter.
Gwilwillith chapter 37 . 12/2/2013
Awesome chapter!
Nat-Nat 360 chapter 37 . 12/2/2013
Please don't kill them off...
AGriffinWriter chapter 37 . 12/2/2013
It seems Xander will never quite get over his anti-vampire feelings. From Jesse's death in episode 1, it just seems to hang over him no matter how many times Spike has helped save the gang or stood by Buffy.
Haha, Faith and her bulldozer delicacy. Great work with her characterization.