Reviews for Wicked as Sin
SorrowAndLifeTruthAndLies chapter 37 . 3/15
Update please? I love this story.
susantrules chapter 37 . 1/30
Well I just read the first 37 chapters and I am eagerly waiting for more! I adore the idea that this is a rewrite of season 7 since that season made me angry. Spike and Buffy needed to be together so thank you for that!

Also I love your characters. You have captured them wonderfully I was totally drawn in!
Trainee Hero chapter 37 . 1/13
Time to go get Andrew! Yay!
gottaloveva chapter 37 . 12/13/2013
Love this story! :) Please update soon! :)
DFect1ve chapter 37 . 12/4/2013
Fantastic story and I love the characterisations. Can't wait to read more.
ObsessedwReading chapter 37 . 12/2/2013
Great chapter.
Gwilwillith chapter 37 . 12/2/2013
Awesome chapter!
Nat-Nat 360 chapter 37 . 12/2/2013
Please don't kill them off...
AGriffinWriter chapter 37 . 12/2/2013
It seems Xander will never quite get over his anti-vampire feelings. From Jesse's death in episode 1, it just seems to hang over him no matter how many times Spike has helped save the gang or stood by Buffy.
Haha, Faith and her bulldozer delicacy. Great work with her characterization.
tawny chapter 36 . 11/5/2013
Ah, the calm before the storm! Cute chapter! Can't wait for more!
bowlingforvampires chapter 36 . 11/5/2013
MiA for awhile as my gmail folders we taken over
by The First and I didn't see the updates. I'm so glad I finally found them. I love this playful side of Spike and "his girls". I'm glad that Spike is supportive but has the balls to tell Buffy what he thinks of her plan. I think this is most like the Spike we know and live from the show. Again, I wish they had consulted you before writing season 7 lol. :)
tawny chapter 25 . 10/30/2013
I'm loving this story! Sorry I am just now reviewing, It occurred to me that I had read over half the posted chapters and had yet to review! Great story, love the characters. Was a little upset about the coat at first but I understand the symbolism of getting rid of it. Also, I love your random trivia at the end of this chapter! I can totally believe he did that too!
ObsessedwReading chapter 36 . 10/15/2013
I love this. :)
Nat-Nat 360 chapter 36 . 10/15/2013
LOOOL. I want a pillow fight with Spike XD
AGriffinWriter chapter 36 . 10/15/2013
Great scene with the Scoobies. Everyone was right in character. A little sad/weird that Faith had replaced Tara.
The nail-polish and tickling scene made a good contrast to the "this is my plan, so there" first part. I've always imagined Spike being ticklish behind his knees too! Haha pillow fight! Poor outnumbered Spike. ;)