Reviews for A Saint's Redemption
Please update
yahiro365 chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Just got through reading all you stories, and up till now, I've been hypnotized! This series is absolutely amazing and fun to read! It does sadden me how Johnny is currently but that's prolly due to that Mother bitch's power or something, I digress. Anywho, great chapter and I'll be looking forward to the next update!
Tashiana chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Great story!
Vanessa chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
As soon as the man said good luck, I thought about Taken. Did you do that on purpose? Great writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Why does the last part remind me of the movie, taken?
music demon 15 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
this is really good plz continue:)
MDGeistMD02 chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Glad to see you writing again and posting new stuff.

I liked how Ljubica's 'disguise' is just her accent - that was quite clever.

Also 'I will find you, and I will kill you.' and the response ' Good luck.' I laughed at that.

A good chap as usual.
Red'sRevenge chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
You know what this chapter was full of? WIN. That's what.
The first part was a nice, well-needed scene between Ljubica and Lin. I'm not sure if, were I in her position, that I'd choose either if I loved both enough. The contrasts in the two relationships, both Lju/Gat and Lju/Lin, is rather marvelous with the way you write it.
Johnny going to Tera's was very logical. If Gat's running, he'd need the serum to keep himself "normal". Although I don't think ANY of the Johnny's Girls Bosses like Tera, she is a slippery one to say the least and you show that with your writing. I've always admired your ability to avoid rambling. You get to the point and I like that about your writing.
Knowing that this is post-Clusterfuck and seeing Carlos, I can really sympathize with 'Los (loved the use of the name, btw) and understand his pain. Having been put on the backburner for a long time, but yet still remaining one of the great failures of any Boss, one of the great losses. I am interested in seeing Ljubica's talk with 'Los. you REALLY expect me to not say something about the use of the Taken speech? WIN. Again. And seeing it coming out of Ljubica is a great thing to see. Like I've mentioned, her English isn't wonderful but I've always had a shiver go down my spine when she gives out threats.
I am reminded of why you're one of my favorite writers, my friend.
Eagerly awaiting more chapters out of you, HeartWriting.
- Double H19
SaintsRow4Ever chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
I was so excited when I saw this was updated! Overall, it was an amazing read and I enjoyed it very much. The descriptions were excellent, I really like the way you add so much detail, I love your writing. Seriously, the descriptions are perfect! Moving onto the bits of the dialogue, it was SO funny when Ljubica started talking to Tera like that, it was hilarious, I was in stitches. Whenever someone speaks in this, I think that's exactly the way the'd say it in the game, not many people can do that, but you seem to do it easily.

I love the way you portray characters like Carlos and Lin. You can tell Lin has this I don't care and kill anyone in our way attitude. While on the other hand Carlos is kind of more shy and doesn't have much faith in himself. I can tell their personalities just from this chapter, you portray them so well. I just love the way you make Tera this kind of evil stuck up girl, I mean. "Y-you can't k-kill me.." And then the Boss started to plunge bullets into her, it was really enjoyable to be honest lol.

I love the plot line! Ljubica is really determined to find Johnny. He killed those Saints to free Tera, ugh what the hell? If Johnny's been captured and the Boss rescues him it's gonna be weird for both of them. I love this story so much, please continue! :)
Saint1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
When I saw you posted this I screamed. I love your work, and I already love this story. Already puzzling over the traitor.
Great job :)
SaintsRow4Ever chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Yes! The Boss is back and better than ever, Ultor are back and Pierce seems pretty annoyed right now, is Pierce going to leave?! So far I'm really enjoying this, descriptions were great and the plot is really exciting! Can't wait for more!
shadow182angel chapter 1 . 1/10/2013

First things first, enjoying the pacing. Maybe it's because I've developed a tendency to ramble and all my chapters now are getting stretched out more and more, but this is light and fast paced without skimping on the emotion. You're covering your bases really well.

Even knowing what happens next you've got me hanging out for the next chapter :)
MDGeistMD02 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Hey! good to see you writing again. I like this so far. A little bit of a different pace than Devastation, but still the same Lju we know, love and admittedly fear to some degree.

There were some great lines in there as well:
(Lju contemplating her next move): 'I love bath time and it's ability to help with the big decisions.' Makes her seem girly without overdoing it.
(Lju picking her weapons): "This is always being hardest part for me… Balancing explosive firepower with personal enjoyment." and the memories that line brings... well, done indeed.

I also like that you used Gryphon (few people do)... and that Pierce may become a problem (course I may be reading too much into it). I'm interested to know what happened with everyone from Devastation - both canonical characters as well as your OCs.

Regardless, a fun start and I hope to see/
Red'sRevenge chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Now we have Ljubica Incorporated for all of your tie-severing needs! They even deliver!
All joking aside, this was a nice starter. What I've always liked about your writing is that it does make me think about how Ljubica is thinking in each situation she's in. From the office with Gryphon, to talking to Pierce, all the way down to her relationship with Lin. She's not thinking clearly and you get that here. I know that the Boss relies heavily on Kinzie, but what you've done here is have Lju do it personally, not through a simple order to Kinzie. Lju goes first, and that's what I like about her, she's an up-front and personal person COMPLETELY unafraid of getting her hands dirty. Yes, she does have to retreat and that takes courage, knowing when to hold off for another day...and with a chopper, no less. But she used Kinzie as a 'when all else fails' sort of deal, and I liked that. Gotta love her little tribute to Johnny with the keys to the Vulture. Sure I knew about that beforehand, but I love reading Lju.
All in all, a fun read. Can't wait to see what pops out of your brain for the next one.