Reviews for The Love Curse
josie2994 chapter 8 . 6/11
I love the story and im glad the pairing is Sherlock/harry! Please post another chapter
caged21hearts chapter 8 . 6/9
I hope u update soon. this is well written and I think it's your best
SeleneAlice chapter 8 . 5/16
please update this story soon! please!
foxchick1 chapter 8 . 5/13
Oh, Mycroft you sneaky sneaky man.
Layrosa chapter 8 . 5/12
I love it !
J'ai hâte de lire la suite parce que ça a été un plaisir de lire tes premiers chapitres !... Il y aura une suite au moins ?
Bye, see you soon
Aureum chapter 8 . 4/27
I like how this story is going! Keep it up! -A
gginsc chapter 4 . 4/19
I don't see how anyone would think having your sex changed without your permission is a blessing!
Kaorilamb chapter 8 . 4/13
more more more please. this is excellent! wonderful. more please
Littwink chapter 3 . 4/3
At first I was a bit leery about this idea, but I'm now enjoying it. I absolutely love how the Weasley's are protecting Harry too! Usually there's a lot of post-war Weasley bashing so I'm glad that this isn't the case. Harr needs all the help s/he can get! (And I do love the way you personified Magic and Hogwarts. Very nice touch!)
Bookmeister999 chapter 8 . 4/2
So, Mycroftis encouraging this. Operation sister-in-law indeed.
PotterB2utyElf chapter 8 . 3/28
Oh my god. You cannot stop just when 'Operation Sister-in-law is Underway' please.. Please.. Please...
HoneybeeWinchester chapter 8 . 3/27
The story is very entertaining so far. I can't wait to read everyone meeting and their interactions with one another. many kudos. update soon please.
LooneyTune chapter 8 . 3/13
AHA! Operation sister-in-law!
Kittens Kat chapter 8 . 3/12
You are awesome! I have never read a story where Microft acts as a matchmaker. I can not wait to see where the rest of the story goes. I love this story! More Please!
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 8 . 3/8
Loved it! Your story sounds so interesting! I love the plan, Mycroft is so devious xD

I cant wait to see what will happen! Please update soon!