Reviews for Flame
Lottiekoda chapter 7 . 3/10
It sucks that this fic is incomplete, but I kinda see what you mean in retrospect about this story changing as it went on and not being planned ahead for its direction. Don't get me wrong though, this is written absolutely beautifully. Even without the drama of the homonculi's nefarious plotting, it would still be a brilliant emotional story. I love Ed and Roy's relationship in the way you write it. For me, often their attraction seems creepy and weird and pedophile-ish, but you addressed these concerns by making the characters fully aware of the implications and taking a 'love conquers all' approach. God, Envy is such a fucking creeper. I really hope you include Mustang completely destroying him in your rewrite! I loved when you put in the part where Mustang vows to treat Envy like whoever murdered Huges. When I thought of his reaction to Envy killing Maes in the manga, then coupled with his anger at Envy for what he did to Ed... Holy shit. Really looking forward to reading the new (and improved?) version of this story, and thanks for writing this!
TheBadassAlchemist chapter 7 . 1/28
This is so good. One of my fave RoyxEd fanfics. Looking forward to the rewrite :)
Masaomi-san chapter 6 . 1/9
Roy wanting to stay home with Ed makes me want to stay home from school and just read more of your stories.
Masaomi-san chapter 5 . 1/8
That was an awesome and fluffy ending.
Masaomi-san chapter 4 . 1/8
Holy fuck, I never saw that ending coming. It made me feel really bad for Ed. Geez, that's tough.
Masaomi-san chapter 3 . 1/8
Wow, Envy was really frightening in this chapter. Aw, damn, Edward. :/
Masaomi-san chapter 2 . 1/8
I could barely read this chapter because of Ed's confession. Geez, that's horrible. This made me wanna kill Envy.
Masaomi-san chapter 1 . 1/8
I loved this first chapter. Roy's character was perfect and Edward really makes the reader worry.
raelle23 chapter 6 . 12/25/2013
i'm really loving this story though i know this is going to sound really bad... and i'm kind of a bad person for thinking about this... but... um... how is ed going to use the bathroom if his insides are all messed up? i'm in pain just thinking about it. isn't he going to be in allot of pain and will it injure him further?
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
I was really enjoying your fic so far and I'll be back if you're still writing it :)
You have an awesome style of writing and I was totally caught up in the story.
I look forward to reading more of your work.
greatstory chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
Oh
my
god.
I love your stories so much. The way it is written, so emotionally rich, also being the perfect length, is amazing! Thank you for creating this, it really gets across that rape is not something that can be easily brushed off. The way ed acted, its just freakishly accurate and again, its so real! Amazing.
mamita chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
Hello, I liked your fic,hopefully soon upload more chapters, mostly because I love Edward, is so cute, and my favorite couple is RoyxEd, especially romance, I like when Roy dominates Ed when Ed is uke , hehe, are so cute, but I also like parental among them, and the couple AlxEd I also like a lot, she's pretty much Winry do not see any of the brothers,I do not like anything as Roy with women and less to do with Riza couples sometimes do more fics hopefully, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
PreventPersuadePervert chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
aw that's okay. Hopefully the inspiration will strike you at some point!
the-magical-marimo chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
Yeah! Envy can go fuck off! How DARE he rape my little Edward! D: I love the story. :3
the-magical-marimo chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Wow! Even if it is the first chapter, I can tell you're a really good writer! :D