Reviews for morituri te salutamus
unsorted chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
This story is written beautifully. It's thoughtful and emotional and oh so adorable. Some of the passages are just...perfect.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
This was absolutely beautiful and amazing!
LiveHappy247 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Hot damn that was good! Very impressed!
wintmint4 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Oh my goodness, this is amazing. It's seriously one of the best 'fics I've ever read- top three, at the very least. You've done a great, great job! :)
Right Hand Blue chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This was so amazing! Loved every word!
Savysnape7 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This was great! Even though it was a little sad I loved it!
awesome chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This is the best Hayffie piece I've ever read! I expect more!
Lydia chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I loved this! Good job!
Gdreams chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This was amazing.
Brava!
Clara Meliza chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Definitely shouldn't have read a 12,000 word story at 11:30 at night . . . Oh, well. It was worth it.
FanficLuv chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Honestly, just brilliant. Write more.
SE Loot chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I loved this piece. It really reflected Effie's mindset in the beginning, and it showed her character maturation by the end. Well done.
Annie chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This is fantastic! Please as the others said, write a follow-up with Mockingjay!
DAHH chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This was amazing. Seriously. You were spot on with characterization. During the Hunger Games, we see the action from the front-line through the eyes of the hero and next to no information is kept from the readers (or at least for very long) and we don't see much of the behind-the-scenes things. Reading Effie's side of the story, as she is a citizen of the Capitol, is so important. You see that change in her thoughts-from patronizing manners to realizing the severity of the situation around her and dealing with her own thoughts and feelings. It was so great to read more about her.
It was beautifully written. A few typos here and there, but nothing major. You should definitely keep writing! It doesn't even have to be Hunger Games. I would read whatever you wrote. 3
Shirley Vulturi chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This is incredible, really.
I don't usually write reviews on English fanfics, (because i'm Spanish and my English is not the best), but this time I had to. This fic is awesome, perfect, I love it. And I love you too, of course! No anybody can write such fics.
I agree with the other readers, you should do a Mockingjay fic similar to this. About how Effie was captured, how Haymitch saved her life (Plutarch helped, but I always thought that Haymitch did the most part).
And, yes... what does the title mean? Morituri te Salutamus... I think it's an interesting name.
Well, that's all. If you don't understand something, sorry for my bad speaking, I try to improve :)
Again, a very beautiful fic, my congratulations!
Shir.