Reviews for Only Black in Name
CinderSpire793 chapter 11 . 3/22
I love the way you write these two boys together! Great story - i love the idea! Ad that last scene- damn...
Fast Frank chapter 8 . 3/18
Anyone with more than a passing knowledge of chemistry (or classical alchemy) would know that aqua regia, a mixture of sulfuric acid and nitric acid, is a better solvent than either separately.
Highly concentrated sulfuric acid destroys organic compounds (such as sugar) by literally forming water to reduce the concentration, but really won't dissolve gold.
Fast Frank chapter 7 . 3/18
So Severus isn't smart enough to go to a museum to copy the appropriate coin to use as a pattern to make new obolus.
Fast Frank chapter 6 . 3/18
Actually, the coinage used for Charon's payment wasn't always silver, but three sickels ought to be more than enough.
tamashiyuki chapter 11 . 11/25/2015
Excelente! Very gooooooooood!
When you continue?
LovesDragons chapter 11 . 9/14/2015
Cool story. Bella really needs St. mungo's, only Voldemort would disagree.
Ten Toes chapter 11 . 11/17/2014
Really enjoying this story - amazingly can't remember reading anything like it so you came up with something unique and it's well done. I'm finding that i'm really extremely interested in how these differences keep snowballing and what the end result on the world will be - but I like how the changes are rippling and what you've come up with.

thanks for writing,

P.
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 11 . 11/4/2014
Thanks for the update! I love Sev/Reg, there's not enough of it out there!
fan girl 666 chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
the irony that muggle science destroyed a Horcrux is brilliant and I can't wait to see what Severus and Regulus do next
lunatik89 chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
Sorry, to lazy to log in :) . That was a really great chapter. I hope to read more soon.
fan girl 666 chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
love that Narcissa appeared in this chapter and what she and Regulus talked about
brittnicole57 chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
I always get excited when I see that you posted another chapter. I love Severus and Regulus together, they just make sense. One thing I would like to read is more Sev and Reg maybe act a little sweeter towards each other, can't help it I'm a total fluff whore :) And maybe also have them talk about there love/future together?
fan girl 666 chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
I love that Regulus wants to commit Bellatrix and using science to destroy a Horcrux
Guest chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
good story
fan girl 666 chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
love all the thoughts in this chapter about the Order because Regulus has some really good thoughts