Reviews for Only Black in Name
Ten Toes chapter 11 . 11/17/2014
Really enjoying this story - amazingly can't remember reading anything like it so you came up with something unique and it's well done. I'm finding that i'm really extremely interested in how these differences keep snowballing and what the end result on the world will be - but I like how the changes are rippling and what you've come up with.

thanks for writing,

P.
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 11 . 11/4/2014
Thanks for the update! I love Sev/Reg, there's not enough of it out there!
fan girl 666 chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
the irony that muggle science destroyed a Horcrux is brilliant and I can't wait to see what Severus and Regulus do next
lunatik89 chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
Sorry, to lazy to log in :) . That was a really great chapter. I hope to read more soon.
fan girl 666 chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
love that Narcissa appeared in this chapter and what she and Regulus talked about
brittnicole57 chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
I always get excited when I see that you posted another chapter. I love Severus and Regulus together, they just make sense. One thing I would like to read is more Sev and Reg maybe act a little sweeter towards each other, can't help it I'm a total fluff whore :) And maybe also have them talk about there love/future together?
fan girl 666 chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
I love that Regulus wants to commit Bellatrix and using science to destroy a Horcrux
Guest chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
good story
fan girl 666 chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
love all the thoughts in this chapter about the Order because Regulus has some really good thoughts
IAmTheTaintedAngel chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
Love it! Great job, but awwwwww poor Sevvy!
IAmTheTaintedAngel chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
Oooo i like this, great job!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
Love this story!
1sunfun chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Nice Story.
1sunfun
fan girl 666 chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
i'm so glad that i alerted you this story is awesome and i'm loving how your version of the war is changing because Regulus lived
TheOnlyTrueMagic chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
This was a fascinating chapter, and I loved also reading all the information at the end. I have never seen this way of dealing with a horcrux, and I wish you well on the ritual. Rituals are hard enough to write if you're actually the one performing them. I've found them to be even more difficult to deal with when they have to fit into the confines of a story. Good luck, I can't wait to see what you come up with. And I was really glad to see Severus get his chance to inflict at least a little revenge on Sirius. I was also happy that you haven't turned Severus and Regulus all light and fluffy since they decided to change sides, like some stories do. I like my men dark. Sirius and the Order here come across as so silly and incompetent; it made me laugh. Wonderful touch.

I look forward to your next update!