Reviews for Only Black in Name
tamashiyuki chapter 11 . 11/25
Excelente! Very gooooooooood!
When you continue?
LovesDragons chapter 11 . 9/14
Cool story. Bella really needs St. mungo's, only Voldemort would disagree.
Ten Toes chapter 11 . 11/17/2014
Really enjoying this story - amazingly can't remember reading anything like it so you came up with something unique and it's well done. I'm finding that i'm really extremely interested in how these differences keep snowballing and what the end result on the world will be - but I like how the changes are rippling and what you've come up with.

thanks for writing,

TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 11 . 11/4/2014
Thanks for the update! I love Sev/Reg, there's not enough of it out there!
fan girl 666 chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
the irony that muggle science destroyed a Horcrux is brilliant and I can't wait to see what Severus and Regulus do next
lunatik89 chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
Sorry, to lazy to log in :) . That was a really great chapter. I hope to read more soon.
fan girl 666 chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
love that Narcissa appeared in this chapter and what she and Regulus talked about
brittnicole57 chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
I always get excited when I see that you posted another chapter. I love Severus and Regulus together, they just make sense. One thing I would like to read is more Sev and Reg maybe act a little sweeter towards each other, can't help it I'm a total fluff whore :) And maybe also have them talk about there love/future together?
fan girl 666 chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
I love that Regulus wants to commit Bellatrix and using science to destroy a Horcrux
Guest chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
good story
fan girl 666 chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
love all the thoughts in this chapter about the Order because Regulus has some really good thoughts
IAmTheTaintedAngel chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
Love it! Great job, but awwwwww poor Sevvy!
IAmTheTaintedAngel chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
Oooo i like this, great job!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/4/2013