Reviews for The Perfect Blend
dominiqueeb chapter 20 . 6/8
Lmaoo Bella is always squeaking
Loved it!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/1/2014
Oh come on! out of the thousands of bars in NY she walks in to the one where the asshole is? Seriously?!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
That little boy should probably learn that its not appropriate to tell your boss how hot she and her girlfriend is
Guest chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
Wow what a huge douche Santanas dad is
ishtar414 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Got me a little confused in this chapter. Wasn't Bryce 12 yo when Bella was 5? Now she's 16yo and Bella is only 6 or 7. Still good reading though!
LuckyDragonfly chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I literally spent the day reading your story when I was supposed to study. Oh well it was totally worth it though ! Gonna read the sequel now.
Roby chapter 34 . 1/24/2014
I've read this in only a day! Loved ittttt I'm ready to read the third sequel!
Nayaholic90 chapter 34 . 1/24/2014
Flawless story!
CarmellaD'Winter chapter 35 . 10/22/2013
And another wonderful story, a great sequal. Really liked all the drama as well as the fluffy, happier bits. Really great :)
Guest chapter 14 . 10/20/2013
This story is seriously addicting! I've read it like 5 times and I'm still hooked! You are soooo much better than RIB and the writing crew!
ClaraMB chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
Hi ! I've been starting reading your stories since maybe something like monday and I truly love it ! It's amazing ! Plus, I'm so happy to manage to read english stories because I'm French.
I know it's a Brittana story (that's why I'm reading it) and that Bryce is not a main character, but maybe you could write a little oneshot about her and Kenzie...?
Keep writing 'cause it seems you have a gift ! :)
Guest chapter 23 . 9/14/2013
I love your stories, I am reading them for second time and they are really great! Especialy this chapter is so funny!
ttandme69 chapter 35 . 9/10/2013