Reviews for Rough Seas
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 10/24
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 4 . 2/14
Great, highly entertaining story. The double whump was nice, as was Tony's obvious care for Tim, and the mutual respect that was hinted at toward the end was a nice touch.
Tiro chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
Nice. I liked the interaction between Tony and Tim, just the type of friendship-fic I was looking for (even if Tim had to get beaten up for it)
Thanks for sharing!
barbarataku chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
I enjoyed roaming around in Tim's brain.
Yabbit chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
absolutely love it!
specially dinozzo and the vest part
Maunzeli chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Really enjoyed this story. Thanks.
guest chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
That was a great ride! Loved how both guys' primary thoughts was for the other 's safety. Looking forward to more of your works.
max2013 chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Just found this today-really, really liked it!
HSMSupernatural chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Great Chapter And Story! Love Tony At The End Of The Chapter With The Dino Cereal! Can't Wait To Read More From You!
HSMSupernatural chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Great Chapter! Glad That They Fished DiNozzo Out Of The Water! Can't Wait To Read Another Chapter!
HSMSupernatural chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Great Chapter! Hope That Tony Is Okay! Can't Wait To Read Another Chapter!
HSMSupernatural chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Great Chapter! How Did Tony Manage That One! Can't Wait To Read Another Chapter!
AgentD.6 chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
I liked the story and the ending. It is obvious that Tony was probably in not the best shape with the lungs but I liked that he pulled it together to be there for McGee.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/28/2013

and taxes. must not forget that.
sopmire chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Very calm ending, good perspective from Tim's banged-up view too. And naturally Tony won't hear any thank you's. ;) Thanks for writing and sharing
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »