Reviews for VampVerse
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
This is one of my favorite vampire story!
Update please?
We miss you :(
Guest chapter 45 . 6/14/2014
Update please?
Guest chapter 45 . 1/31/2014
hoping for the update soon. couldn't help but enjoy every bit. :)
Guest chapter 45 . 1/25/2014
Just to let you know, I'm still here and will wait for your update. Hope everything goes well with you.
Bmcbrid chapter 44 . 8/30/2013
Love VampVerse! Quick question though, whatever happened to Ryder?
r e l chapter 44 . 7/27/2013
Amazing as always!
Sick Pimp chapter 44 . 7/25/2013
There wouldn't happen to be lockers there so Q can smash Zizes into them after she ripped out her throat? lol at Holly nice to see that some things never change
BetTheDuckisInTheHat chapter 44 . 7/24/2013
Sebs Annoying Asshole. Loved the chapter though. It's very interesting to see into Britt's mind when she enters a mindscape. I so wanna see her obliterating Sebs in the next chapter. He sooo deserves it. And poor Santana can't catch a break. This is gonna take a toll on her in the future.
Guest chapter 44 . 7/22/2013
Britt must be so upset to see Santana getting hurt, but couldn't do anything to it. Hope Britt can get into Sebastian's mind and finish him for once and all.
M206 chapter 44 . 7/22/2013
I'm so glad this story is back & we got a kinda-brittana chapter:)
Ryoko05 chapter 44 . 7/22/2013
People really thought this was gonna be Quinntana...really...nothing so far has pointed in a non-Brittana direction. I'm actually a HUGE! Quinntana fan but even I think Brittana is right for this story. On another note! Yes for kick ass Brittany...kinda sorta wanted more kick ass Santana BUT I understand that it's gonna take some time.
Also, Brittany just pushed and was aggressive with Charlotte...hmm...I wonder how her maker is going to feel about that. Also, when a vamp gets a mate does their maker still control them completely? Like if Charlotte was to tell Britt to kill Santana would she be able to do it?
Thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 44 . 7/22/2013
Wow that was awesome and Brittany was like fierce ! Well done also love the determination of Brittany to keep Santana safe
DreamMerchant87 chapter 44 . 7/22/2013
Yay update. :).

Good chapter as always. Am now left wondering what my mind would look like if Brittany was to look inside it.
TUYETPHAM chapter 44 . 7/22/2013
damn, go Brittany. That's what you get for messing with her girl. Sebastion doesn't know when to quit does he? Well, by the end of this, I doubt he'll be a problem afterwards but what happens to Santana afterwards. Will her situation get better or worse? It seems as if things are a bit stagnated because of the shock of what recently happened and they're trying to cope first because it seems as if everyone's invested in the couple somehow. Man, they've both got tons to get through still. Which kind of suck's considering all they've been through already. Oh well, that's for the chapter and I can't wait to read the next one.
Guest chapter 43 . 7/5/2013
is this quinntana endgame?