Reviews for Carpe Imperium
Queen of Faerie chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Haha, I loved this, the ending was perfection. The title fits really well
Nicole.Meez chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
CONTINUE IT! PLEASE!
beautifuletdown2700 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
OMG
Velvet Storm chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
But...wait...if they had all night...there should be more to read, right? You're such a tease. lol

I think you just wrote the fantasy of about a zillion gals. Who wouldn't want to be Hermione in that? Sandwiched between a naked Harry and Draco? Yes please! Loved it!
Beautyhorse chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Didn't get the second to last part...
Vivo et Amo chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
I may be in love...
Obey the Muse chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
How Hermione Got Her Groove Back! He he, that was nicely done.
BreannaMalfoy chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
I absolutely LOVED this story! Very well written, and I must say I loved the little Game of Thrones tidbit you threw in there with how a Malfoy "always pays his debts". Keep it up :)
LoriAnnRut chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Does it really have to be over? (whines) I could read A LOT more of this story.
Fluffy With a Vengeance chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
I personally, would like to read more about that whole both of them idea that Hermione had, if you know what I mean ;) Hahaha :) This story was truly wonderful. It was exceptionally well written. And extremely sexy. I loved it, really. Happy writing as far as anything else you may currently be working on :)
Love&Hugs
Fluffy
lily chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
o god,this was fantastic! Ive never imagined the story to be that good! great job
marianna79 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
I loved it though I'm not a fan of Hermione being the one in charge. I actually cried at the part where Hermione didn't think she was good enough to keep Ron. (I do struggle with depression and it IS winter.) I have to say I absolutely loved the ending. The twins really are the best . . . I feel bad for Zabini since they've plans for him!
Dragonfier20 chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Wow Blaise working with the twins? That unexpected and cool! I really really can't wait for more! Plz update soon!
Feather chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Tgus was amazing writing: hilarious and wickedly hit. Bravo
DragonGirl323 chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
May I reiterate: I love, love, LOVE your smut! Thus was just simply amazing! As always, I admire how brilliantly you describe, well...everything! Oh, how I've missed reading your writing... Anyways, I'll certainly be looking forward to the next chapter of The Gauntlet. :)

Sincerely,