Reviews for Oasis
S chapter 6 . 10/6
Yessss the same bed woo hoo! And inappropriate Deidara jokes! Cooking and hand holding! I see this hasn't been updated for 2 years but every chapter was wonderful and enjoyable so thank you!
S chapter 5 . 10/6
You created the Deidara character originally didn't you?
S chapter 4 . 10/6
Here D comes...
Nice travel chapter-!
S chapter 3 . 10/6
Great fight scene
S chapter 2 . 10/6
Omg super chapter. Glad you rememebered his injured shoulder and they had a shower woo. Also super uh... Ya everything was super.
S chapter 1 . 10/6
Yes yes yes super!
The first sentence really threw me. Is there any of way of opening a story except in your perfect prose!? So good! So much better than published authors!
And yay Kimimaro... Everything was great. I would have liked a bit more description of him mentioned except his green eyes but that's ok because it was from his point of view :) loved it
DeadlyPrincess17 chapter 6 . 9/26
Oh my god.

First of all, I should really stop my bad habit of not giving a review until I reach the end of the story but hey (?) I hope this review makes up for all the wonderful chapters I didn't give a review on hahaha

Okay, one question.

Why are you so damn good at writing stories?!

This was- and still is amazing! Holy shiznit, everything was on point! The details were so good, sass was on point, gore was amazing, fighting scenes were very thrilling especially when they were fighting of the herd, I was so tense and dare I shamelessly say it, my panties were on a twist (eh) and you portrayed the characters so well! Deidara and Kimimaro's constant fights were funny and downright amusing. Ino's attitude was very.. well.. Ino and damn you made a fine job portraying her. I also like how in every chapter you could see a slight change in the character's closeness and you could feel that slowly, they are getting comfortable with each other (awe!).

Also, were you planning on romance in this story as well? I'd look forward to that. :)

This was amazing, I love you for being the amazing Unicorn that you are.

Hoping for updates.

All the hugs and kisses,
Maggie xx
So good! I love it!
amr56 chapter 6 . 7/31
Zombies! I wasn't expecting that. Zombie Hidan was terrifying. I love how you write Ino, and I think her interactions with Kimimaro are touching. I also think she and Deidara will get along well, depending on how crazy he is. The three of them make a well-balanced group. I would love to see how this story continues. Thanks for sharing!
Kurai Ummei chapter 6 . 3/15
These aren't even my favorite characters, but you really bring them to life. Can't wait for more!
Continueee pleaseeeee, i love it!
An chapter 6 . 2/22
It is a pity...Why did you leave this story? It was so good...
Guest chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
I love this story so much! please continue it, I really want to see what happens next and how the relationship between the three of them will develop! :)
Verde Aries chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
pleaseeeeee update...! I am in awe... Love this so much :) DeidaraxInoxKimimaro are great together...! :D

Super anxious for another chapter!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
This is awesome. It's a great plot and the characters are well-developed and not OOC. XD I hope there's a relatively happy ending.