Reviews for Oasis
Noooo! He can't really be dead! You have readers that love this story and this is how you repay us!? I mean I guess it wouldn't be as bad if you gave us a few chapters soon . . .
NilithDelirium chapter 10 . 7/18
WHY IT HAD TO BE HIM, WHY? I'm still waiting for your update, and for a silver lining, because I was never really interested in Kimimaru, but your fic made fall in love with him in a way I didn't think was possible. Why do people with amazing writing skills like you bring me new ships to die for? Now I need to know it can be real, even if it's only if a fic, an incredible fic I couldn't stop reading til the last chapter.

The characters have a clearly defined personality that keeps developing and making the whole story more complex. I find it amazing that it has an actual objective: find Kabuto and then, probably, make all the mess less shitty. And I need to know what is going to happen. Are there more survivors?, will it be enough to know that Kabuto is the one to blame?, WILL KIMIMARU COME BACK?

I love your story, really, and I hope you update it soon, please. My heart demands more of your words.

Nico.
Proxy57 chapter 10 . 7/8
Woooooo! Jajajajajajajajajajajajajaja hay por dios continua tu historia me un gran escritor te lo aseguro , tu historia hizo que me volviera una fan loca de Kimimaru genial espero que no abandones tu historia , tu historia es de mis favoritas en ingles y en español continua no prives a la humanidad de una gran historia.
niewna chapter 2 . 3/29
Okay so Im reviewing for chapter ten because I forgot something. SPOILER ALERT (ignore this, dear readers) HOW the hell did I not expect his death!? I mean, there was a whole segment dedicated to his past! About his feelings and all and HIS MOMENT WITH INO WHYYYYY AND FINALLY WHEN DEI AGREED TO HAVE HIM AGAIN WTF WTF WTF WTF
niewna chapter 10 . 3/29
WHY WOULD YOU KILL HIM OH MY GOD I WAS FINALLY BELIEVING THEY COULD GET OUT OF THIS WHYYYYYY
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR A HUNDRED HOPES BEING SHATTERED I DO NOT BELIEVE IN LIFE ANYMORE OH MY GOD Was what I wouldve said of I was sad. And I am sad but I dont really mean all of them. Or do I? I love thos story. Will you update?
niewna chapter 10 . 3/28
I sincerely think Ino will choose kimimaro. Havent finished reading yet
niewna chapter 6 . 3/27
i swear it has to be Kabuto's work. that damned rat.
niewna chapter 4 . 3/27
Holy shit this is riveting. And amazing as you were able to make use of two characters with no relation whatsoever. Of course I'd give it to your will to choose from a straw hat.
DishevelledAngle chapter 10 . 3/18
I just cried...
congratulations. you killed me.
*screams in some foreign alien languagesniffles*
I was kind of skeptical about this fic, but I have to say- you, sir, have quite literally kept me on the edge of my seat. I am now attached to this story, and would cry some more of you update soon (please. hurt me. update plz)
The plot is amazing, characterisation is true and to the point ,other than kimimaro in the last chapters, but then again there's character development and what not...
And death...you dealt death.
And you made me cry.
Thank youuuuuuuu! hope you update soon!
SilverRain0 chapter 1 . 3/1
I really really love this story. Keep up the good work :D
Secretie chapter 10 . 2/12
These were two whirlwind chapters! So much happened that was not at all expected and it was so much fun to uncover. Deidara’s inner dialogue is always a treat to read. He’s cunning, but we can see the volatile nature shine through when he has doubts. These boys are so frustrating! Ino is obviously right in thinking they should stick together and have a better chance at survival and sanity. And I just LOVED how she broke up their fight. I think the boys underestimate Ino because she flies under the radar most of the time, but she’s highly skilled and has such invasive methods. The comparisons to Sasori are always fun- you’ll never hear me complain about those! Like you’ve written, she could be Sasori’s worst nightmare in their similarities. Deidara can’t seem to get away from the puppet masters.

I think it’s great how you switch perspectives often and we really get inside everyone’s head. They each have a unique outlook and it was especially intriguing to read the moment when everything is laid out on the table and they all got to learn about Kimimaro and Deidara’s past. Because I’ve been so forgetful in this fandom- I forgot Ino’s tragic connection to the Akatsuki. (That’s embarrassing) You can tell that really hurt her- but she’s enough of a survivalist to almost instantly see the need to brush it aside. And Kabuto! Now this is all starting to make way too much sense haha. If anyone can create zombie biomedical warfare and have absolutely no reservations about doing it- it’s him.

Chapter 10 was so intense. I honestly didn’t see the end coming and now I’m super eager to see what’s going to happen next. We know from the series that the signature attack from Kimimaro was his end- but in your story he’s survived it before. Hmm...we’ll just have to wait and see! And you weren’t kidding about Deidara getting some stat updates. It’s refreshing to see him in his element again and at his full power. It was still claustrophobic to read about though- such an incredible battle! But before that, I so enjoyed Deidara and Ino’s conversations. It feels like a verbal game of tug of war. They’re so similar in that they can switch easily from jovial moments, to the real, hostile root of the conversation.

And the glimpses into Kimimaro’s tragic past made this chapter carry so much more weight. Deep down at his core, he is dedicated and noble and it’s heartbreaking to see that taken advantage of and ended in complete betrayal. He had such a loyal constitution and to see that appear so profoundly in his final moments really speaks to his character. His private conversation with Ino in those last few seconds were so touching- really beautifully written. Like I said, I really can’t predict anything about the story line anymore so I’ll be eagerly awaiting what become of the two left now. Possibly head forward to confront Kabuto? I would think some sort of plan going forward is going to be crucial. Please update soon- I’m just dying to know! :)
Art is Bang- 2 chapter 10 . 2/7
Omg this is awesome, i mean... i just read the first chápter and i couldnt stop till i read the last.. i loved it! I hope somdAy you update this Amazing story :( pd: english is not my natal lenguage but reading you Worth it xd
TuraAugura chapter 10 . 2/2
Ohnonono. :
And i was so ready for the fluffy flower search..
DevilishlyBipolar chapter 10 . 2/1
I haven't been on Fanfiction . net for a long time, so I'm surprised at myself for signing in just so that I could favorite/follow this story and leave a comment.

This story is everything I ever would have imagined it would be and that is shocking in itself. I rarely am able to read these types of high-level writing that has a plot/content that suits my interests these days, hence why I have strayed from this site. But this story...it has brought me in again. Thank you for the amazing chapters! They were truly a delight to read and I never regretted a single moment of it.

Part of me is thinking that Kimimaro will survive, because Ino and him have a bond, a chemistry between each other that was not given the chance to develop into its full potential. However, that could just be my mindset of believing in happy endings and possible romances taking effect. If this story is partially a slice-of-life fic, I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't end up coming back. I'll continue wishing, though. :)
TuraAugura chapter 7 . 2/1
Is it too early to start shipping them all in one big puppy pile? I mean.. i am asking, but i already decided to do so. ;o)