Reviews for Oasis
Kurai Ummei chapter 6 . 3/15
These aren't even my favorite characters, but you really bring them to life. Can't wait for more!
Continueee pleaseeeee, i love it!
An chapter 6 . 2/22
It is a pity...Why did you leave this story? It was so good...
Guest chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
I love this story so much! please continue it, I really want to see what happens next and how the relationship between the three of them will develop! :)
Verde Aries chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
pleaseeeeee update...! I am in awe... Love this so much :) DeidaraxInoxKimimaro are great together...! :D

Super anxious for another chapter!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
This is awesome. It's a great plot and the characters are well-developed and not OOC. XD I hope there's a relatively happy ending.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
I NEED MORE OF THIS!
RaspberryUniverse chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
This story gives you a sense of hopelessness which just makes you hope so much more that they will survive. I like the dynamic between Ino and Deidara, but personally I just don't think Kimimoru fits in, but this is just my opinion. Overwise this is a great story! Please continue!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
This story is so good, I really love it! Hope you will continue it :)
Magic Shuckle chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
Very nice. I like how the characters interact with each other. But I think the holding hands thing was a bit much. Keep updating!
Random Person chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
Omg, yes! Love this fic like crazy, please update soon!
NushiKasai chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
Oh this is wonderful! Usually I am not a fan of the zombie styled fanfics but you have completely changed my mind! I have never actually considered Ino and Kimimaro before but now that I've been introduced to it, it's actually right up my alley. It does remind me a little bit of my main love SasoSaku for some reason- at least in the way that you write it. I will admit that I did get possessive feels from Kimimaro when he was deciding the beds with Deidara and Ino haha :) I'm wondering whether Sakura will make a reappearance and even if Sasori might be there. There's so much possibility with this fanfic and I can't wait to see how it will progress! I can't wait for an update! :)
The.Pansy chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
I am really captivated by this story! Truely! and it makes me sad that it hasn't been updated in months, please tell me your still working on it or I may cry. lol
Ukyo signed out chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
wow, this is a really fantastic fic. the pacing is perfect and the interactions between the characters is perfect.

Are you going to update this anytime soon by chance?
It's killing me inside to find out what happens next.

I mean, a love triangle in a zombie apocalypse...BRILLIANT!

I'll hold my breath till the next chapter.
a fan chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
i love this fic SO much. it's simply brilliant. when are you going to update?!