Reviews for Unto Dust
Pookieh chapter 6 . 1/18
Love how Katniss takes note of all the little details with Peeta and knows him so well and YES she took control and kissed him! Can't wait to hear Peeta's POV later about that :D And good on Peeta for standing up to his mother and insisting he help out back at the school. Mrs. Mellark is going to cause problems later, isn't she? I have a bad feeling she will, ugh. Great job and can't wait for more! *hugs*
Pookieh chapter 5 . 1/18
Such a cute chapter, my dear, and you know I love when Katniss takes control and makes the first move, more please! They both are on the same page and just need to admit it to each other, soon I hope! ;) Great job and you know I look forward to what happens next!
loveROMONIEandEVERLARK chapter 6 . 1/9
This fic jis really interesting and different i like. Please keep updating.
Shellibug chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
I'm really enjoying this story and think its wonderful how you incorporate historically accurate events.
I thought it was really sad how Peeta shut down a little after she gave him the cheek last chapter but he might have hope back in his heart after Katniss has instigated a couple herself?
I'm glad he stands up to his mother and I hope it continues.
Thanks for a great update :)
honeylime chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
Great chapter, blending historical elements and Everlark seamlessly. I'm nervous for what this turn of events will bring, but hopeful that Peeta and Katniss can see it through together.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
Another cute chapter! Please update again soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
Nice update, and good for Katniss!
Izzy Samson chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
You are breaking my heart...coming from a farming background the thought of what is to follow this. But the promise of watching Everlark grow as everything else withers is a bit of a silver lining. 3
Dandelion Lass chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
And so it begins... I think you really captured the chaos caused by the storm. I can't imagine all the breathing problem that resulted. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Kpfan72491 chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
Awwwwww such an amazing chapter
MTK4FUN chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
What an exciting chapter! And Katniss did kiss him, and good timing too, since he was probably going back home to face hell from his mother. Looking forward to reading more.
LACR chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
Thanks for the update, I like how Peeta stood up to his Mother and how is Father stopped her from hitting him again. I liked your description of the storm and the aftermath. I can't wait to read about what they find when they return home.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
Oh my bad, the characters were actually names Kay and Jerry (not Kay and John as I've said on the previous review). My bad! ;) again, keep it up! And I'm looking forward to reading more from you!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
I loved how you incorporated real things into the story - like the newsreel and the films. It gives the story that something extra. Plus, it's way too fun doing research, right? Hihi. But if you would like to get into the nitty gritty of things, the lead characters in Ladies of Leisure were actually named Kay and John - Ralph was the name of the actor. But either way, it works out just fine and I loved the chapter. :) Keep it up!
Izzy Samson chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
Finally, I have gotten to this and it was worth the wait.
I want to shake Katniss! Kiss the boy damn it.

I love watching this play out but I know that there is some dark stuff ahead.

Great work.