Reviews for Betting on Bludgers
controlled climb chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Awww! That's really cute! I love how Jimmy was helping Ritchie out and how it was all so so obvious to Ginny what was going on! xD Trust Demelza to be blissfully unaware of Ritchie being truly and madly for her. And I love love love how her first reaction to being asked out was "Oh good god Ginny was RIGHT." Hehehe. How perfect! Loved the friendships in this too. :D Great job.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I love this Demi so much. See, she's really close to mine, and so it was kind of like reading something right out of my own head!canon. I really like her here, and I think you wrote the relationship between Demelza and Ritchie so well. I like her friendship with Ginny, too, and how she gets annoyed because Ginny is becoming more and more a part of the trio. And you know who Vicky Frobisher is - that makes me happy! :33 I really like how Ginny's trying to set Demelza up, also, I can definitely imagine her doing that. And yeah, I agree, I like Demelza in femslash pairings more, since I see her as more interested in girls than boys, but I really enjoyed this anyway. I really like Jimmy and Ritchie trying to get Bludgers through the hoops - typical boys! - and I like how Demelza made it hard on them by playing Keeper. This was absolutely brilliant, great job!