Reviews for The Swan Maiden
Hoprocker chapter 1 . 10/30
So I just ordered Animal Parade (finally) and while I'm waiting for it to arrive I thought I would revisit my favorite Harvest Moon fanfiction. :) Thanks again for gifting the Internet with your creation!
DesertRoseSparty chapter 41 . 6/23
I'm not even sure if you still read the reviews to this story, but for some reason I had to share this.

I reread this ENTIRE story because a) I loved it b) I love your stories and c) there was a bad thunderstorm and I was scared and couldn't fall asleep. xD

Just a friendly reminder that you're wonderful~

Also, I read through some of my old reviews remembering how eager I was for a new chapter to be posted / how I felt after reading a chapter, and I just read mine in response to your teaser-sneak peek thing about your sequel and I'm literally laughing so hard at myself. It's 3:30am and I am laughing alone in bed about something I wrote years ago that isn't even that funny. Something is wrong with me. XD

Looking forward to catching up on all the stories you wrote while I was on hiatus from this site, INCLUDING the sequel to this story and whatever story you're talking about with a dark Luke in it! Luke is my favorite bachelor so anything with him is completely great to me. :3

-Sparty :D
Honestly chapter 41 . 9/19/2014
*gathers together with Archie and other sad-eyed creatures* The promised sequal doesn't exist yet... Maybe I've just got to wish harder. *turns to evening star* Please please please.
Painapurru chapter 41 . 9/16/2014
Gearing up for my own currently-top-secret story and I stumbled upon this gem! What a fantastic fanfic and pseudo crossover, I loved it ever step of the way. Your portrayal of all the characters was very genuine and your handle of dialogue was superb. Sometimes fanfic with vast stories fall flat somewhere in the middle, but I think you did a great job of perpetuating conflict with this and keeping it interesting the entire time!
Swag Giraffe chapter 41 . 8/20/2014
Hello Lucy. I just had to come leave a review here and say... thanks. This is one of the first fanfics I ever read, and one reason I joined this site. And one of the best. EVER. You are one of the most fantastic authors on here and you truly inspire me. I LOVE Luke x Molly (or Angela - either works for me! :D) and the dynamic you have for them is SO AMAZING. I LOVE YOU! Ah, okay, that sounded weird... I didn't mean it to sound creepy, lol. You are just so awesome! :) I LOVE the movie and the fairy tail this is inspired by, as well as the game. It's just... AHHH, I LOVE IT SO MUCH IT HURTS. It's like one of those books that you read fifteen times and still can't get enough. You are soooo talented! I wanna be just like you someday. :) Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it for all of us to enjoy. :D HIGH FIVE! *high fives you* Heehee! *o*

P.S. When you write a sequel... I may die from sheer happiness. *v* Heehee. You're amazing.
XxTinyyxX chapter 41 . 3/28/2014
This, by far, has got to be one of the best Luke and Molly fanfictions I have ever read. I loved the way you portrayed each character and your descriptions were perfect! I'll admit I'm a little guilty of finishing this in one sitting, stood up the whole night just to finished it actually. I just couldn't put it down. You literally enchanted me with this story pulling me in from the first sentence. Thank you so much for giving me the chance to read this amazing story, I absolutely loved it :)
Mishaay chapter 39 . 11/10/2013
Ahaha, I never knew what to say for reviews so I ended up not writing any for the whole time. So sorry. BUT I was here every waking moment. Whenever a new chapter came out, I rushed to this website and engrossed myself into the story. I wish I had at least left a smiley face to let you know I was enjoying every bit of it! Anyways wow, such a roller coaster of feelings. You know just how to make me feel all tingly inside haha i don't know. see I don't know what to write... Well just thank you for writing such a great story, I absolutely love you. I can't wait for the next one!
CAPJHMPAgirl chapter 41 . 11/2/2013
So I went to sleep before reading the last two extras. I can't wait for the sequel! I wonder what that thing is. Not sure, but it would be interesting to see Vivi have a kid... lol Anyway, I hope to see the sequel soon!
CAPJHMPAgirl chapter 39 . 11/1/2013
I LOVED the ending. So cute! I love everyone's little happily ever after. Vivi crashing the wedding a second after it was called off was hilarious. Luke totally deserved those snowballs, though Molly did have fault. I'm glad to be apart of your "review posse." I enjoyed this story so much. Thanks for good wishes. I actually have some SAT stuff tomorrow... Anyway, super happy you listed what my username stood for. I hope to keep up my fandoms, after all it is part of who I am. :) Thanks for writing such an amazing story! I look forward to reading some of your other ideas soon!
CAPJHMPAgirl chapter 30 . 11/1/2013
I can't believe this story is finally complete! I'm so happy the Wizard gave Molly a chance. I can't wait to keep reading the rest.
Winter Oak chapter 41 . 10/31/2013
What a wonderful journey this story went through. I enjoyed seeing Molly grow with each passing chapter. Admittedly, I thought Molly might fail to break the curse and die but I like that everyone got a happy ending.
It's great that you updated the story consistently too. I look forward to seeing the sequel!
DesertRoseSparty chapter 41 . 10/31/2013
omg u brok the 4th wall n00b wuts ur prob

Guess I'll find out soon. :3
DesertRoseSparty chapter 40 . 10/31/2013

You so sweet. And I wouldn't say I'm a psychic; just have the same lovely taste in music as you, ;)

Except I'm still missing Umbreon and Espeon. I have to build friendship up but it's kinda hard since I already beat the game. Maybe I'll start over and take them on my journey to the Elite Four? Who knows!

opps I nerded on the floor.

Anywayyyyyy. I'm excited to read more of yours stories. And I'm proud to say that you're my favorite author on . You take the time to respond to every review at the end of your stories. That's saying something. :3

Stay awesome! *hugs*

-Sparty/Bri :)
Hoprocker chapter 41 . 10/31/2013
Happy Halloween! AHHHH I can't believe it's over! First off, thank you so much for writing this story, it was adorable and fantastic in every way and brightened up my day with each new chapter. I'm going to miss it, but I'll be interested to see what you think up for a sequel. :) Also the last chapters were wonderful, I loved when they met on the bridge (idk why I was reminded of Pride and Prejudice).

The acknowledgements page...auhh! You are too sweet. I don't think there's a nicer author on fanfiction. Just keep on writing beautiful stories like this and bringing a little light into everyone's day. Don't ever change. :)
ShermanTheWorm chapter 41 . 10/31/2013
OH MY GOD HELL YES. I AM NOW SO EXCITED. XDD *takes deep breath*'re a saint.

Haha. I thought it was over, but you surprised us! YAYYYYY! :) can't wait to read this!