Reviews for Happy Birthday
MissDonnie chapter 21 . 8/19/2013
I just read your wonderful story...I have never been on this site before, and glad to read some of the stories...I write stories for The Mentalist on the fanfiction site my name there is Miss Donnie...
Guest chapter 21 . 3/17/2013
Can't wait to see you at the next one!
sorchauna chapter 21 . 3/17/2013
Glad you finished this, I bet it went on longer that you thought. Look forward to the next story you were telling me about!
ngocquevt chapter 21 . 3/15/2013
Thank you for writing this. I read every chapter but just not know much about the show to comment. Nick is... more adorable and adaptable in here, isn't he? I got to watch the rest of the series sometimes.
Rosepeony chapter 21 . 3/15/2013
Nice satisfying ending Julie!

Looking forward to the next one.
Mossi.b chapter 21 . 3/15/2013
If you enjoyed writing it as much as I enjoyed reading it you must be a VERY happy little writer!

This was a perfect ending, tying up all the strands, and keeping Nick perfectly in character...hating the attention, but pragmatic enough to understand that it is going to be there and he may as well just get on with it.

Loved the fact that Judge Damson just...carried on as usual, she knows Nick very well and knows he hates fuss...perfectly in character.

A great story, thank you very much for sharing
sorchauna chapter 20 . 3/9/2013
Awh thanks for the mentioned at the start. I liked the fact you knew that Nick would hate to have people wait on him and he'd rather go in earlier so no one would see him stuggle. I'll be said to see this end!
Mossi.b chapter 20 . 3/9/2013
How great that Nick has made it back to work, there were a few moments there when I wondered if he would make it back, glad that he is being sensible though.

Thanks for the mention at the beginning of this chapter, and you are very welcome, I have really enjoyed this story as I do all your stories, it is great that you have made Nick come alive again.
Mossi.b chapter 19 . 3/4/2013
I guess it is natural that two people who are as bad as these two at communicating will hit a bump every now and again. I can imagine that Nick will find it VERY difficult to be still and recouperate. And of course he wont really remember how ill he was...poor Burton, if only he could call the words back!

This is great stuff, these people are so real, I find I am worried about them!
sorchauna chapter 18 . 3/1/2013
So glad to see Judith back... typically she decided if the younger Fallin could not handle her to chance teh older one. Also any chance of Nick blushing is always good... happy to see he's not out of the hospital.
sorchauna chapter 17 . 3/1/2013
Sorry I've not reviewed in a bit, I usually am reading this on my phone yet this site never lets me log in on my phone. Glad to hear your thinking of doing a sort of continuation of this piece!
Mossi.b chapter 18 . 3/1/2013
Oh this made me laugh Soooooo much...Judith is a charm...a gem...perfect! I can picture her perfectly. Very well written, you have made her into a real person...and I could imagine the effect that she had on Burton...I loved the touch of the wink to Nick.

So glad he is going home...I would have loved to see the nurses faces as he came out of the room fully dressed for the first time...having been a nurse myself, I can attest to the fact that with clothes he would have stopped being a patient and become a man...a VERY handsome man!

Well done, look forward to reading bout his stay with Burton.
Mossi.b chapter 17 . 2/25/2013
I loved the part where he found the badge...yes the Nick Fallin we met at the start of the series wouldn't have been brought to tears by that badge.

I can see how doing some work would perk Nick up...I bet that this is the longest he has gone without working for years.

Looking forward to him getting home, Burton will have his hands full there!
Mossi.b chapter 16 . 2/22/2013
Great to see Nick up and on his feet, even if it was only for a short while and tiring for him too. I think that you described Nicks shock at seeing his reflection very well...it must have been like seeing a total stranger. I am really hoping that the badge is in the bag that Burton brought.
Mossi.b chapter 15 . 2/21/2013
I thought that talking about his experience with the fire inspector would make him a bit jittery, I guess that you can't control your dreams. I'm glad that he has given himself a good talking to, I know it won't stop the dreams, but he needs to take control back of his life as soon as possible...it is good to have him getting out of bed soon.

You may not have expected this to be this long...me...I'm just glad that it is!