Reviews for Along came Emma
LOL chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
I'm reviewing because "Reviews are like puppies and rainbows and unicorns; they make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside"

Good job.
Christina salvatore chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
maternal instincts? bloody awesome Mom
just a person chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
This chick rules! How often does your long lost aunt barge into the great hall and start tellin dumbledor off?
This O.C. is my idol... except for the fact that people thought she was with Lupin... O.O
patie chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
It wasn't very 'maternal instinct' of Emma to let Harry and Hermione go save everyone while she stays and hopes they manage to do so without hurting themselves, e.g. meeting Remus in the woods.
patie chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
How does Emma know Snape is a better duelist than herself?
patie chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
"I had known about my brother and his friends' 'little secret' since I was sixteen, and the reason for it since I was seventeen.
Luckily no one, not even Sirius, knew that I knew, and Peter didn't know what I'd blackmailed my brother into, they only knew I knew about Moony's 'furry little problem'."

So she found out about Remus being a werewolf when she was 17 at which time James was dead, Sirius in prison, and Emma in the USA, having faked her own death.

So Emma did not only let Sirius go without doing anything to the murderer of her family but also, knowing Harry's been seeing a dog around, protects the murderer and not her nephew.
Mikado X Goddess chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
love it!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
really good
Luna Lovegood chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
Loved it!
ChopSuzi chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
I think Emma's gonna have a little trouble with "Moody" next year. And if she ever gets ahold of Pettigrew, you KNOW she's gonna beat the stuffing out of him and then drag him to the ministry to clear Sirius.
One more thing, do I smell a relationship in the future between Emma and Sirius? Because that'd be awesome! :D
ChopSuzi chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
Darnit! Stupid family hijacking my laptop! (ノಠ_ಠ)ノ
Well, this was a wonderful chapter regardless and I could REALLY learn a lot by reading your writing style. ;)
mwinter1 chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
Don't like first person stories much. But this was okay. Hope the next one isn't so much from first person.
MGA-Middy chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
Love this. I seriously hope there is a sequel.
Sara chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
Loved every minute of this story!
It was fantisiric!
Your an amazing writer!
I'm gonna read everything you write! Cause this was fantastic!
Chi-Chan16 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
omg i love your story so far. i live in Canada and the funny thing is that Emmeline is my name to. my mom wanted me to be named Madeline and dad wanted Emma weird how that works out. Keep up the good wrk