Reviews for A Matter of Trust
Guest chapter 11 . 9/13/2014
This was wonderful! If only you wrote for the show! Thank you for making Gibbs and Tony much better characters than they are on tv.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
Tee hee! _ I love it! Excellent story, both this and the one before it! You are a wonderful author!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 10 . 6/19/2014
HA! everything's back to normal! I love it! Excellent chapter! You, my dear author, are an excellent writer.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
Yay! Big confession/make up time! Now they're working together the way they should ! I Love it! Although, I have to ask... What exactly happened in Tony's childhood?
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
Oooo, that's gotta hurt. I wonder what happens next?
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
Well, finally a chapter where they're getting along! Not that I disliked the previous chapters, I liked them very much, but still, it is nice to see them working together. I liked it very much!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
MEN! Well, more specifically, Tony and Gibbs, but women can be pretty hardheaded too. Yeeeesh, those guys are taking one step forwards and two back. *sigh* Anywhoo, nice chappie!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
Tee hee. Gibbs didn't see that one coming. Talk about out of left field! OR was it right field? Anyway, poor Tony, still so closed off. I wish he'd just hurry up and slide back into the groove. Did Gibbs' comment about Tony being a hero really set him off that badly?
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
Oh, Tony. Poor Gibbs. Poor Tony. That was a repeat, wasn't it? Ah well, and for some reason I am feeling very random tonight. ANyway, I likes the chapter.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Yay! They meet again! But, what's wrong with Tony? I mean, besides the nightmares. I can't wait to see what happens next!
whashaza chapter 11 . 6/3/2014
Loved the story. Thanks for a great read.
Aranna Undomiel chapter 11 . 2/9/2014
I really loved this story! Once I started, I just couldn't stop anymore :D Loved how you worked out Gibbs and Tony's relationship and emotions. Really impressive writing!
thesunwillshineclear chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
I'm so glad Tony was able to talk with Maria again :) I loved their relationship. I just finished AQOH earlier today and now I'm off to read the next one. These are pure gold!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
Love your stuff. ThAnks!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
Oh.

Oh joss.

Maria.

I wish reviews allowed for italics so you could physically see the depths of my feelings right now.

On a lighter note, doesn't it JUST say so much about their relationship that Tony doesn't fully relax in Gibbs' house until Gibbs slaps him upside the head?

They are so cute...

Loved it! So glad you're continuing in a similar vein! :) Looking forward to seeing more from you.

It's been fun!