Reviews for A Matter of Trust
Aranna Undomiel chapter 11 . 2/9
I really loved this story! Once I started, I just couldn't stop anymore :D Loved how you worked out Gibbs and Tony's relationship and emotions. Really impressive writing!
thesunwillshineclear chapter 11 . 2/2
I'm so glad Tony was able to talk with Maria again :) I loved their relationship. I just finished AQOH earlier today and now I'm off to read the next one. These are pure gold!
Love your stuff. ThAnks!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 11 . 1/7
Oh.

Oh joss.

Maria.

I wish reviews allowed for italics so you could physically see the depths of my feelings right now.

On a lighter note, doesn't it JUST say so much about their relationship that Tony doesn't fully relax in Gibbs' house until Gibbs slaps him upside the head?

They are so cute...

Loved it! So glad you're continuing in a similar vein! :) Looking forward to seeing more from you.

It's been fun!

Zany
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 10 . 1/7
I love it that Gibbs is like, "Tony, tell me alllll the injuries," and Tony is just like, "Yeah, I got kicked in the head, nbd."

(And electrocuted, and punched in the gut, and punched in the face, and gagged, and dropped off a dilapidated dock...)

Gibbs knowing movie quotes for the win!

Gibbs being utterly horrified by Tony's father will always be a highlight of any fic featuring the subject.

"'I'm kind of glad you're not going to be my responsibility for much longer,' Adam muttered."

I do like Adam. He's a good guy.

OMG! You've done it again! Plot twist TO THE HILT! Linda shot Henrick?! ishouldnotbeexcitedaboutthatohwell...

Awww! A for the end of the chapter! Tony deserves for good things to happen to him. Party in the hospital room!

You have lovely resolutions! Here's to the up and coming!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 9 . 1/7
Right. Tony's tied up to something again. This is not good.

Oh, right, and Gibbs is there too. So. Yeah. Double-not-good.

Excellent display of Tony's absolute faith in Gibbs. Waiting for GIBBS to be the rescue, distracting Henrick from what Gibbs is doing not because Tony is trying to protect Gibbs, but because Gibbs is going to save them if he can just get his freaking hands free. Not a play you see very often- anywhere. I approve!

Oh! Oh my gosh...

So, I didn't like, Linda, obviously, 'cause she was kind of ditzy and definitely not on the Side of the Good, but now I'm sort of sad that she's dead, if only for Tony's sake.

But hey! Feelings time!

And... wow. That was a lot of feeling! Gibbs opening up! The world has stopped turning!

So many feels for 3,500 words in one day! What a trooper! You go girl! That's the spirit!

Incidentally, I have no New Year's Resolutions. If I did have them, they would be intentionally vague anyway, so as to have some chance of fulfillment. :)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 8 . 1/7
Wow. I've gotta say, I was not expecting the electrified doorknob. Totally threw me for a loop, that did.

Linda... huh. She's like Chekov's Gun! I can't say she's really the Gunman (she doesn't really seem to be in control of, well, anything really), but she's definitely a new/old development!

Awww, Gibbs being nice to Tony! Wait, no. Gibbs TRYING to be nice to Tony, Tony, ah, no, completely misinterprets it, of course. Gibbs, you need people lessons.

AHHH! No! "Everything went black." I can't handle this -oh look, another chapter...
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 7 . 1/7
Hi! Wow, it's been a long time. So sorry for taking so long to read this - and after you went and updated all at once, too! Anyway, good to see more from you!

"Ever since hanging up on Ducky, Gibbs had been beset by an unpleasant feeling that in a lesser man might have been cataloged as 'guilt'."

I just love the way you write Gibbs! I think it's brilliant, like when he thinks Tony is missing and instantly jumps into panic mode... only to find out that Tony's fine (ish) and then Gibbs is mad for the rest of the morning because he hates feeling panicked.

Blackadder is seriously getting on my nerves at this point. I mean, she's never been a particular favorite of mine, God knows, but right now? She's pushing it. So. Much.

I love Tony and Gibbs in interrogation together. :)

Tony being scared of Gibbs is heartbreaking, truly. I mean, it's GIBBS. And TONY. So.

Is it bad that Gibbs' irrational anger at Tony and this entire situation is incredibly amusing for me?

Wow. Gibbs is REALLY bad at this whole "communication" shtick...

Your characterization is BRILLIANT, btw.
tealrose chapter 11 . 1/4
I look forward to celery and sardines! Yay! Great job! T
AgentD.6 chapter 11 . 1/4
Well as always you have outdone yourself with this story! As fast as you were writing I was reading. I was very pleased with the tie in of Maria at the end. Perhaps it will give Tony the closure he was seeking. As for you newest fiction I await patiently to begin reading!
angelscatie chapter 11 . 1/3
Great ending
katesari chapter 11 . 1/2
Enjoyed this last chapter! Look forward to your abby/ tony story! Bye
Cha'90 chapter 11 . 1/2
No no no, it can't be over yet. It just can't be. Where else am I going to find such a great story? (Hint, hint, maybe a sequel to the sequel?)
Aurora Abbot chapter 11 . 1/2
Lovely chapter. Thanks for updating so soon.
Laurie chapter 11 . 1/1
Thanks so much for writing this story! It was very well written and I like your interpretation of the relationship between Gibbs and Tony.
I look forward to more from you in 2014.