Reviews for High School: The Next Generation
twistedlittledoll chapter 7 . 3/17
omg, I LOVE THIS STORY!
I always had AU dbz ideas like this, with an oc being gohan and goten's sister
but i'm too scared and shy to write them :/
A-arbor chapter 42 . 3/17
Good to know you're back and writing. I doubt any of us blame you for your writers block, as most of us can relate. I'm glad a new chapter got out, as I now have something other than my Spring Break homework to focus on. Anyway, time for the review!

-I'm not sure which is more appalling: The fact that Marron doesn't recognize the voice of her stalker or that she doesn't recognize the voice of her boyfriend.
-She legitimately left her window unlocked when she's had multiple problems with her stalker coming in and spying on her?! And she even acknowledged both her fear of the guy AND that she left the window open! That's even eprse!
-I thought David Beckham. I am now thinking that Trunks could use a look that fits him better.
-Trunks deliberately went out of his way to cut his fucking hair to feel classy and to look good. But no, dress shoes are where you draw the line.
-How the hell did Trunks, who is easily a head taller than Marron, wrap his entire arm around her fucking waist while standing straight?
-Those are Marron's literal two only options, regardless of who her boyfriend is.
-Aside from the potential injury, those two are also ditching Gohan and leaving him behind without even bothering to call him beforehand.
-If Eth even bothered to listen to her friends' tales of their awful excuse for lovelifes, she'd know better than to long for one.
-Unless this story takes place in the stone-ages, I doubt a big chest is all it takes to get a guy to dance with you. At least, any decent guy.
-Yup. A proper, intelligent, tall, handsome fella that would be initially attracted to your boobs. Good luck finding that.
-No way, dude! She saw the love of her life at the dance a few seconds after she said she'd do anything to find him?! Wow! I'd never have predicted that!
-I remember the time I had a funny accident at Starbucks with some random girl. Except that I don't. NO ONE would.
-Goten showed more intelligence in this one line than most people in this story in their entire story arcs.
-Tyler looks like he could use a hair cut from Sweeny Todd.
-Something's gonna happen to that blunt and to Gohan. I just know it.
-Bull-fucking-shit. Gohan would have to be peetty solid friends for him to just let Gohan cut in line, not just "know him from Math".
-I relate more with Mai than half the characters in this Story, and I haven't even known her for very long.
-"Working your ass off" doesn't give you the right to act like a spoiled brat.
-Something bad is gonna happen to Bra. I know it.
-Nikki's actions are everything that's wrong with these people's relationships.
-I truly hope Erasa dumps Tyler before I start disliking her.
-It's about time!
-And the stalker strikes again!

Well, that was a thrill ride of a chapter! Awesomly done! I can't wait for the next one!
Writer'sFantasy chapter 42 . 3/9
HOLY FUCK
SO MUCH HAPPENED
FIRST OF ALL METH WAS FUCKING ADORABLE HOLY YES THANK YOU
SECOND NIKKI AND BRAS FIGHT AMUSED ME TO NO ENDS! Gohan is pretty smart for handcuffing them
VIHAN ! VIHAN!
Drunk Goten! EEE!
TRUMAR WAS SO CUTE AND WELL... guess the stalker is to be unveiled poor Marron, damn it whh did you go into the bathroom Marron!
Great Chapter Bri absolutely love it!
UPDATE SOON!
-Writer'sFantasy
Micbah0521 chapter 29 . 3/8
IKR! I love saiyanman too! He's awesome and pretty funny when he poses.
MarronChestnut chapter 42 . 3/8
Great chapter I'm so scared for matron and Nikki bra got cuffed I way died and and finally Erasa finally had enough of Tyler
Too many OC'S dilutes the story'
guest chapter 42 . 3/7
Not a surprise that nobody has reviewed. It has been a while, luckily I check for updates, if not I would have missed this good chapter. Seriously though, the drama is getting high. What's got me worried is Marron. Can we pleeaase get a GOOD clue as to who this 'stalker' may be? Cause I'm just about to give up on that part, its taking way too long. I mean, it'd hype people up more lol so yeah, my insights on this chapter. Update soon.
bricrazy chapter 41 . 2/22
when is the next coming out
Update please
A-arbor chapter 41 . 12/27/2014
Christmas time, Christmas time, the time where I stuff myself silly and have fun. I am reading this roughly 2 days after Christmas. Should be fine. Y'all already know what's coming.

-Seems like Marron called the police. Nice. I wonder if we'll find out who the stalker is this chapter.
-Why can't Krillin know? It's not like it's her fault that some creep is stalking her. And I'm sure Krillin's a nice guy; he won't get after her. So what gives?
-Yeah! Let her parents know! So what if they know? Unless they're real dicks, they won't get after Marron!
-Ohhhhhhhh. That's why she doesn't want them to know. I'm a dummy.
-I'm sure it would be quite awkward if Krillin or 18 caught Goku staking out the house. That would put a dent in their whole plan to not tell them.
-I'm beginning to find Erasa annoying. You don't yell out who your friend likes for the whole class to hear! Unless, of course, the "hip" and "young people" of today have gone back in evolution and do this nowadays. In which case, go on ahead.
-Oh, God, not these two again. I'm just gonna skip this scene where they embarrass themselves.
-A D is passing?!
-I'm sure his "D" is as many inches long as there are vowels in his name...
-I guess they didn't just bother to read the icing, then.
-I didn't know Vegeta coined the whole "arms crossed over chest" look. That's good for him, then. Good Vegeta.
-That was taken as a homophobic insult? I thought it was a jab at her femininity. What has this world come to?
-Leave his ass, Erasa. It's not that hard. If he's being abusive, then leave him. It's not worth it.
-Ok. I will accept "I need his support" as an excuse. But I don't accept "I love him too much" as one. I DON'T CARE IF YOU LOVE HIM! IT'S NOT WORTH IT! STOP GIVING HIM SO MANY CHANCES!
-Furthermore, he's expressed that he doesn't give a damn about the kids and that he doesn't have the money to care for them. Unless he changes his ways, he's not gonna be supportive. You might as well dump him!
-THANK YOU, TAROT!
-And then they go to shit again. STOP GIVING HIM SO MANY CHANCES! IT'S NOT HEALTHY!
-I ship it.
-It kind of reminds me of my math teacher. She's pregnant and our class is literally just making her stress out. They're dicks like that.
-That's not nerd-mode. That's more inconsiderate-mode.
-Goten, you idiotic glutton.
-Oh my God, I am on the verge of skipping the entire Tyler scene. I hate the dude so much. But, as a dedicated reviewer, I'll sit through it.
-I'm just gonna say "Ugh" everytime he pisses me off.
-Tyler gives mathletes like me a bad name...
-Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.
-Daaaaaamn. That scene gave me nothing more to like about him! I really fucking hate Tyler!
-Videl is one of the only characters in this story I genuinely feel bad for. Seriously. Everyone else finds a way to piss me off one way or another.
-Damn. That was heavy. I-I-I have no words.
-The foreshadowing in this story is somehow subtle and yet also extremely noticeable. I didn't even think it was possible.
-THIS is what happens when good things happen to characters in this story! Something comes and fucks it up!
-I haven't even read what happens yet and I know something's gonna go down.
-Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.
-Nope. At this point, it's far too late for Tyler to redeem himself for me.
-I KNEW IT! I KNEW GOTEN AND NIKKI'S RELATIONSHIP WOULD BE KILLED ONE WAY OR ANOTHER! GOD DAMMIT, JUST WHEN I WAS STARTING TO LIKE THEM!

And that's about it. Jesus Christ, do I hate Tyler. That's all I can say. I hate him so God damn much. He's an asshole. That's all he is and that's all he'll ever be for me. Other than that, this was a really good chapter! I can't wait to read about what happens next!
Guest chapter 41 . 12/11/2014
Good hpbd
MarronChestnut chapter 41 . 12/12/2014
Bra and goten are gonna get it get them Nikki plus finally Tyler getting his head out his ass and thinking of Erasa
polkadotpub chapter 41 . 12/10/2014
ugh what the hash browns Goten and Bra need to get back together , all of these side characters are pissing me off fuck Nikki lol I like it when the the dbz character are the focus., and Goku ass better not be the stalker... Bra needs to get laid lol shes not so childish anymore she needs a man and start feeling that real thug passion like Trunks and Marron are clearly enjoying. Broly maybe lol fuck these guys who want crack heads and ghetto bitches lol Gohan and Goten are stupid... lol like the trunks and Marron make out scene lol that marrons a wild one... Erasa stay strong. Tyler bye Felicia... Pan and Trunks need a small moment I think it would be touching since they had something in the past... ummm lol this story would be the child of bad girls club and real world. lol I had to get live on this chap... but please I need a long long chapter from this story... and I want to hear Videls side , though I hate things she did , I still can rock with her and her changes... um I think that's it...
M.C chapter 40 . 11/16/2014
see you soon :) then (Marronchestnut)
polkadotpublicty chapter 40 . 11/16/2014
Dick move bro dick move , lol jk , jeez been there done that with the parents thing , sometimes they just don't understand... Anyways hope to see and update in the future for this crazy story