Reviews for High School: The Next Generation
hayabusa girl chapter 29 . 4/5
Cause he's tacky but I think he's funny
trinhatesyou chapter 44 . 12/5/2015
Hi! I just want to say this story is amazing and so well written. It's one of my favorite fanfictions out there, and I've followed it since the first chapter even before I made an account on here! I also just read your bio and I can't believe that you live so close to me wOw I live in a city called Wilsonville,, ah Portland is so wonderful I loVE IT. BUT YEAH. hahah I can't wait for the next book :-)
FalcoRynken chapter 44 . 12/3/2015
Damn I love this story. My man Gohan kicking ass for his girl. Respect.
Guest chapter 44 . 11/27/2015
All i can say is i'm glad ur back and wull bulma and vegeta b in this more i really like them so till u update again
MarronChestnut chapter 44 . 11/27/2015
Happy Black Friday dude I can't believe Marron got raped and really a Concussion what were you doing girl that God that video finally came to her sense and gohan was right there to help her through it so sad how bra heard what goten said I would have been like but you dated me jerk ( would have said some explicit words ) and throw a rock at him can't wait for book 2 and hope you had a nice thanksgiving
Pdp chapter 44 . 11/27/2015
omg Marron was raped !... Ps I have a story with that happening to her.. Anyways wow can't wait to see how she over come this , and. DAMNIT Goten fuck you dude hurt Bras feeling like that , him and Gohan just used her it makes me sick , Gohan loved Videl all this time and Gotens think her cousin is better than her ouch !... Poor Bra wonder what's her story will be , will stay tune for the next story , want to see what happens to Marron and Bra next.
Writer'sFantasy chapter 43 . 10/23/2015
Holy crap.
CRAP.
Poor Marron didn't deserve that I feel awful for her, but honestly...if I was Trunks I'd risk getting vomit on myself it means seeing my S/O. Also, maybe you should put a little warning before the chapter starts, for some of your readers sake it might trigger things for certain people.

But it was a solid chapter, the fear factor could of been cranked a bit more in my taste...but MAYBE that was just cause I already knew the mystery man. However, I'm glad you didn't make Trunks burst in and become a 'knight in shining armor' like how many fanfictions tend to do with their male lead because it is true that unfortunately, rape is a very serious issue that often doesn't have a happy resolve.

Eth really reminds me of me, like honestly, that's something I'd do...not to mention...ahem...Mirai...

meth4ever

Update soon!
Guest chapter 43 . 10/22/2015
AMAZINGGGG
Kiryuuin Ragy chapter 43 . 10/21/2015
What is the world? Why the world is clothing! Everything is created to be consumed by the Life Fibers, except...maybe for this. This has a certain beauty about it, something that I just can't describe.

This shall be saved to grace the halls of the Kiryuuin Family manor.
Kiryuuin Satsuki chapter 43 . 10/21/2015
Excellent! Your resolve truly shows through this work! You have ambition, you have drive, you have what it takes to reach your destiny!

You've even managed to beat my Four Devas. For that feat, I am truly impressed
Iori Shir chapter 43 . 10/21/2015
Eh, I thought this chapter was...sew-sew. If I had to rate it based on fiber content, id give it two stars. It's good, but not good enough to compete with the tier above it.
Inumuta Hka chapter 43 . 10/21/2015
Fascinating. The amount of data that I was able to gather from this was impeccable. I will say, upon analyzing your skills here, I was able to find no faults.

Excellent job
Jakuzure Nonon chapter 43 . 10/21/2015
This chapter was music to my ears! I hope it wasn't bass-d off of a real experience, that would have sucked.

Hope things continue well! Keep on writing, girl!
Gamagori Ira chapter 43 . 10/21/2015
The chapter was great! That weasely little scoundrel that hurt Marron must be DISCIPLINED!

Sad to hear that she was Shackled by him. Hope he gets to feel the sting of her Scourge
Sanageyama Uzu chapter 43 . 10/21/2015
Loved the chapter, and the story is going great so far! Wondering when and where it will end, simply because of the ridiculous amount of chapters that it has.

Looking forward to the next one...and maybe the next 10 at the rate things are going