Reviews for Vigil
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
There are hardly a hundred stories like this. In fact, I'd say this is ONE in hundreds! There are many Ziva-centric tags to Shabbat Shalom, so it was really wonderful to find one told from Tony's POV, especially as well-written as this. His thoughts and reflections about Eli are so spot-on. Wonderful work, as always.
steampunk-archer chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Omg. This is great! I loved reading it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This is GORGEOUS. The connections to Senior, the reflections on the neglect and endangerment and losses and uncertainty that Eli brings, the shared hatred of Eli he had in common with Gibbs...nicely done and painful and tense and perfectly Tony.
Major Mass Spec chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Love love love! I was going to write a tag for "Shabbat Shalom", but I decided to wait until after next week's episode to tackle it. Really great job, you captured Tony quite well.
SETI-fan chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
To those who commented on this story as guests, the site won't let me send you a reply personally, so I wanted to post here in case you might see it.

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm so thrilled it's getting such a strong reaction. I really appreciate you guys taking the time to reply even though you weren't members of the site. It was such a brutal scene, I had to write to deal with all the feelings.

"Major Mass Spec", I look forward to reading your tag to the episode too!
Mechabeira chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Wow. Breath-stealing. Literally.

The grief and second-guessing, the fear that it could've been HER. And the anger.

Brava.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
very nice job and it captured the scene on the show perfectly, very good.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Well-written and very believable. Thanks for sharing this with us!
nomoreseverusharryslash chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Tony was also thinking that Jackie's death could pave the way for some slashy goodness between Director Vance and Agent Dornaget!
KaiaBlackrock chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This was great. Well done!
Tedi-Ruxe chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Good POV Tony said so much just in the way he looked at both Eli and Ziva without opening his mouth.